DUBAI, UAE, 15th April, 2018-A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a Reliable Security Always™ company, today announced ultra-high capacity software solutions in both virtual and bare metal versions for high performance application delivery with the industry’s highest level of security. A10’s high-speed 3rd Generation SSL processing with advanced cipher support has now been incorporated into the bare metal solution. The new solutions expand support for A10 Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), Carrier Grade Networking (CGN) and Converged Firewall with SSL Insight (CFW) platforms, and are available today.
Mohammed Al-Moneer, Regional Director, MENA at A10 Networks says, “Businesses are adopting SDN and NFV based virtualization technologies for rapid deployment of applications; improved operational agility and overall reduction of operational expenses. However, many enterprise applications are business-critical with strict compliance and end-user experience requirements. Such business-critical applications demand virtualized infrastructure to assure higher performance, scalability and security needs.”
“A10’s new high capacity software solutions enable organizations experiencing hyper growth including service providers, web hosting and large enterprises to migrate to SDN and NFV based topologies for application delivery and security services; while ensuring the highest level of session security between client and server with industry leading SSL capacity.”
The nature of the end-user content delivered is also undergoing a paradigm shift. The percentage of this traffic that is encrypted is surpassing 70% with the majority of that (over 80%) based on advanced elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) using Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS). IT is forced to support advanced ciphers at high throughput and transaction rates.
These new A10 virtual and Thunder® bare metal solutions are the most effective way to leverage software for app delivery. The multitude of benefits include:
• Augment high capacity hardware with more agile software with faster procurement and deployment cycle, superior scalability, lower cost and easier installation and management.
• Industry leading processing capacity for ADC, CGN and CFW platforms. The vThunder solution supports 100 Gbps of sustained L7 throughput. Thunder Bare Metal solution supports 60 Gbps. Both support 32 Application Delivery Partitions (ADPs) for unprecedented multi-tenancy.
• Thunder Bare Metal solution also supports latest generation of ECC ciphers with the highest SSL transaction rates. Capable of up to an unprecedented 60,000 connections per second on Custom off the Shelf (COTS) servers.
• Full support validation on numerous commercial off-the-shelf servers and interoperable with leading SDN controllers and private cloud orchestration tool suits.
• Central management, orchestration and analytics support from A10 Harmony® Controller.
Highlights of the A10 Networks offerings available on ACOS v4.1.4:
• New 40 and 100 Gbps vThunder for ADC, CGN and CFW and 60 Gbps options on Thunder Bare Metal for ADC and CGN.
• 3rd generation SSL capabilities on Bare Metal including advanced ECC ciphers such as ECDSA (P256/P384/521).
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) is a Reliable Security Always™ company, providing a range of high-performance application networking solutions that help organizations ensure that their data center applications and networks remain highly available, accelerated and secure. Founded in 2004, A10 Networks is based in San Jose, Calif., and serves customers globally with offices worldwide. For more information, visit: www.a10networks.com and @A10Networks.