(MENAFN - GetNews) Global Squalene Market report analyzed the world's main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate and forecast. Adroit Market Research today launched their latest research study on ' Global Squalene Market Size 2017 By Source (Vegetable Based, Animal Based, Natural & Synthetic Blend), By End-Use (Cosmetics, Food Products, Pharmaceutical, And Others), By Region And Forecast 2018 To 2025. The research study includes market size estimations for a period ranging from 2015 to 2025.
The global squalene market size was projected to be valued USD 292.6 million by 2025. The squalene market is projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account of significant demand for natural beauty products and cosmetics. Squalene is a nutrient-rich natural emollient which helping maintaining the natural moisture of skin along with protecting the skin from the external environment.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Research Report: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/554
Squalene is a naturally derived polyunsaturated oil which is found in several plants and animals along with the human body. Squalene is a natural lipid found under the skin which protects the skin from UV radiations and free radicals along with retaining natural moisturizing properties of the skin. It also repairs the damaged skin cells by penetrating deep in the skin. Hence, squalene is one of the major ingredients in anti-aging creams.
Squalene is also used as a dietary supplement in food products and in pharmaceutical for the treatment of arthritis, psoriasis, and other skin related problems. It is also widely known as an anti-carcinogen substance. In the global squalene market consumption, food products accounted for the highest growth with CAGR of 10.6% over the forecast period.
Traditionally, squalene was obtained from specific shark liver oil which is found deep in the sea. Shark liver oil contains a very high amount of pure squalene that has high nutrient content. However, over-exploitation of this aquatic animal has led the species to the verge of extinction owing to which regulations regarding obtaining squalene have become strict. Thus, alternative natural sources such as olive oil, sugarcane, palm oil, amaranth seed, wheat germs, and rice bran are now used for producing squalene. North America and Europe have largely adopted vegetable oil based squalene but shark oil is still used in some parts of Asia Pacific region. Vegetable oil based squalene is expected to generate revenues exceeding USD 175 million by 2025.
Asia Pacific is also projected to show significant growth with a volume CAGR of 10% over the forecast period. Increasing consumer spending power coupled with increased awareness for natural beauty products is significantly boosting squalene demand across the globe. Arista Industries, Amyris, Inc., Nucelis, EFPBIOTEK, Kishimoto Special Liver Oil Co. Ltd. SOPHIM are some of the key players in the global squalene market.
Key segments of the global squalene market
Source Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million) (Tons)
• Vegetable based
• Animal based
• Natural & Synthetic Blend
End Use Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million) (Tons)
• Food products
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million) (Tons)
• North America
o Rest of North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
o Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Else place an Inquire before Purchase 'Squalene Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/554
Reasons for the study
• The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the squalene market at global scale
• We have been studying the products derived from sharks, especially shark liver oil which has been the key source of squalene from many years
• However, squalene is now also derived from vegetable sources such as olive oil and sugarcane which is increasingly adopted by the companies in the U.S. and Europe
• Squalene is rich in omega 2 due to which it is widely adopted for beauty products, hence the market is witnessing high boom from the personal care industry segment
What does the report include?
• The study on the global squalene market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, regulatory framework and price trend analysis
• Additionally, the market has been evaluated using the value chain and Porter's Five Forces' analysis
• The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of source, end use, region (and country).
• Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
• The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
About Adroit Market Research:
Adroit Market Research provide quantified B2B research on numerous opportunistic markets, and offer customized research reports, consulting services, and syndicate research reports. We assist our clients to strategize business decisions and attain sustainable growth in their respective domain. Additionally, we support them with their revenue planning, marketing strategies, and assist them to make decisions before the competition so that they remain ahead of the curve.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/gum8yuI5OB0
Company Name: Adroit Market Research
Contact Person: Ryan Johnson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6068
Address:3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600
Country: United States