(MENAFN- Dubai PR Network)
India Gate Presents Easy Breakfast Recipes for Your Busiest Mornings'
August 03, 2022, Dubai, UAE: We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it helps us begin our mornings on the right note. A good breakfast is incomplete without nutritional goodness, enter India Gate and its diverse health portfolio that offers a variety of products packed with enriching goodness and a balanced number of macronutrients to give you that much needed energy boost. India Gate basmati rice shares a selection of sweet & savory breakfast recipes rich in superfoods, that are nutritious, healthy, wholesome & easy to whip up. India Gate Flax Seeds Pancake with Blueberry and Maple Syrup Ingredients ● Flour - 130gm ● Milk - 240ml ● Castor Sugar - 40gm ● India Gate Flax Seeds - 50gm ● Butter - 80gm ● Baking powder - 8 gm ● Egg - 2 no ● Blue berry – a few for garnish ● Maple syrup – enough to pour on top ● Red currant – a bit for garnish Process ● Whisk milk and castor sugar together. Add flour, egg and baking powder.
● Toast the India Gate Flax Seeds in a dry pan and crush it in a blender or on a mortar pestle.
● Add the flax seeds too and ensure the mix is smooth. The batter should be of pouring consistency.
● Add 30gm melted butter and keep it in fridge for 30 mts.
● Take a nonstick pan and heat it up ● Add butter and keep making pancakes by cooking on both the sides ● Serve with blue berries, maple syrup and a bit or red currant India Gate Quinoa Fruit Salad Ingredients ● ½ cup or more cooked India Gate quinoa, warmed ● ½ to 1 cup milk of choice (almond milk, coconut milk)
● ⅓ cup of fruits Process ● In a bowl, combine warmed India Gate Quinoa with milk
● Top with fruit, add-ons and sweetener of choice
● Optional add-ons: toasted nuts, apple sauce, coconut flakes, balsamic vinegar, chopped dark chocolate, spices like cinnamon and nutmeg ● Optional sweeteners: honey, real maple syrup, agave nectar, raw sugar, brown sugar India Gate Flax Seeds Morning Yogurt Ingredients: ● 1 tablespoon India Gate Flax Seeds
● 1 Cup Yogurt
● 1 cup mix fruits chopped (Orange, Blue Berry and almond if desired) Process
● Briefly whirl all ingredients together in a blender (or shake well in a closed container)
● Decorate with oranges, blueberries, and almonds
● Devour the deliciousness! The India Gate health range products are easily available across all major super & hypermarkets in the UAE as well as e-tailers online.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.