(MENAFN- Trend News Agency ) BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 26
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The erupted 44-day second Karabakh war ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan's territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 30-th day of the second Karabakh war :
- President Ilham Aliyev addressed the nation.
- In his address to the nation, President Ilham Aliyev announced the names of the liberated villages of Zangilan, Gubadli and Jabrayil.
- First Vice President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva shared a post on her Instagram account about the liberation of several villages in Zangilan, Jabrayil, Gubadli disitricts and the city of Gubadli.
- President Ilham Aliyev was interviewed by the Italian Rai-1 TV channel.
- The Armenian armed forces shelled Azerbaijani units using artillery.
- Azerbaijan's Tovuz, Gadabay and Dashkasan districts were shelled from Armenia.
- Armenia continued to violate the ceasefire.
- Aghjabadi district and Tartar city were subjected to shelling.
- An Armenian drone was destroyed .
- The Armenian armed forces shelled Tartar with 'Smerch ' missiles.
- A video of the liberated villages of Padar and Khanlig in Gubadli district was released.
- A video of the liberated city of Gubadli was released.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.