(MENAFN- GetNews) The sterility testing market is moderately competitive and consists of several major players. The high share of the United States in the sterility testing market is attributed to the presence of a number of global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
Sterility Testing Market Overview
The sterility testing market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The severity and high infection rate of SARS-CoV-2 increased the demand for sterility testing products in the biologics manufacturing sector which in turn is expected to fuel the growth of the sterility testing market for the next few years. The major factor contributing to the growth of the sterility testing market is increasing research and development in the field of life sciences and huge public and private funding in the area. The other growth factors include the increasing number of drug approvals and new drug launches over the year.
Sterility Testing Market – Geographical Overview
North America accounted for the largest share in the sterility testing market
North America holds a major share in the sterility testing market and is expected to show a similar trend over the forecast period mainly due to the growing research and innovations in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the regions along with the increasing investment in the research and development activities in the area of life sciences and medical technology and favorable government initiatives. The high share of the United States in the sterility testing market is attributed to the presence of a number of global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies and huge funding in research and development by the government as well as private entities in the country.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Dental Sterilization Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- HPV Testing and Pap Test Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Key Highlights of the Sterility Testing Market
- The sterility testing market is moderately competitive and consists of several major players. With growing opportunities in the biopharmaceutical segment, other new players are also expected to enter the market.
- In December 2020, Redberry launched a fully automated rapid microbial detection platform for in-process control and industrial product release.
- The pharmaceutical and biological manufacturing segment is expected to occupy a significant share in the sterility testing market over the forecast period. The rising demand for sterility testing products and solutions will boost the growth of the market.
List of Key Players in the Sterility Testing Market
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- SGS S.A.
- Sotera Health LLC
- Steris PLC
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Toxikon Corporation
- WuXi AppTec
*List Not Exhaustive
Related Reports & Links
- Sterilization Services Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Sterilization Equipment Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global sterility testing market on the basis of Product, Test, Application, and Geography:
- Product Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Kits and Reagents
- Test Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Membrane Filtration
- Direct Inoculation
- Other Sterility Tests
- Application Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Pharmaceutical and Biological Manufacturing,
- Medical Devices Manufacturing
- Other Applications
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.