(MENAFN - ABN Newswire) Advancing the Paris silver project and offering new copper-gold discovery opportunitiesAdelaide, Dec 8, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Investigator Resources Ltd () provides the Company's Presentation at South Australian Exploration and Mining Conference.
INVESTIGATOR RESOURCES: Strategy
- South Australian focus - Data-rich; Innovative concepts & research initiatives are revitalising the discovery space.
- Paris Silver Project - Discovered in 2011
o Considered to be the best undeveloped silver deposit in terms of open-pit grade in Australia
o IVR's 100% prime asset & development priority.
- Flow-on copper-gold discovery opportunities seeking funding partnerships
o Nankivel porphyry copper-gold system
o Maslins IOCG copper-gold target.
- Completed placement on 25th Oct 2017 raising $2.4M (before costs).
- Over-subscribed SPP expected to be completed on 7th Dec 2017 (45.5M shares) raising $1.0m (plus 45.5M listed options @ 3.5c expiring 31st Dec 2020).
Investigator is well set up for a fuller upturn in market interest in traditional metals like silver & copper and in greenfields discovery opportunities.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Investigator Resources Ltd
() is a metals explorer with a focus on the opportunities for greenfields silver-lead, copper-gold and nickel discoveries offered by the emerging minerals frontier of the southern Gawler Craton on South Australia's northern Eyre Peninsula.