(MENAFN- Ameliorate Digital Consultancy) “market intelligence data That Adds Flavour To Your Success”
The size of the Global French Fries market was estimated at USD 15.00 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to increase from USD 16.20 billion in 2023 to USD 22.29 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 4.8% . The COVID-19 pandemic has had a startling and unprecedented impact on the world, and demand for French fries has been lower than expected in all regions compared to pre-pandemic levels. According to our research, the global market showed a decrease of 2.47% in 2023 compared to 2019.
The Global French Fries Market Size, Scope, and Forecast 2023-2029 report has been added to the Market research collection of Market Intelligence Data. Industry experts and researchers have offered an authoritative and concise analysis of the French Fries Market with respect to various aspects such as growth factors, challenges, restraints, developments, and opportunities for growth. This report provides a pin-point analysis of changing dynamics and emerging trends in the French Fries Market. Additionally, it provides a futuristic perspective on various factors that are likely to fuel the growth of the Worldwide French Fries Market in the coming years.
The most environmentally friendly potato goods produced traditionally are french fries, which are made by slicing fresh potatoes into strips and deep-frying them. Additionally, potatoes are consumed to the fullest extent by every resident because they are known to be an important component in most cuisines. Furthermore, fries, a prominent potato food category, are among the munchies with the quickest expansion rates. In addition to quick service restaurants like McDonald's and KFC, the product is also sold in the retail sector, which includes supermarkets, hypermarkets, and convenience stores.
SPECIAL OFFER: AVAIL UP TO 25% DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT:
Download Full PDF Sample Copy of French Fries Report @
**In case you need any specific business requirements, you can mention the same. We can customize the report based on the exact needs of the client**.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are Ore-Ida, Cascadian Farm Organic, Alexia Foods, Trader Joe's Fan, Checkers and Rally's, Arby's IP Holder, McCain Foods Limited, Kroger, Podravka, Agrarfrost, Aviko and other Prominent players.
November 2022- Lamb Weston Co. recently launched a novel potato-based product in Belgium and the Netherlands in partnership with Sergio Herman: Atelier-Frites. The fast-casual food concept, Frites Atelier established the product with Lamb Weston Co. to ensure growth in scale, make Frites Atelier-Frites accessible to restaurants, and allow chefs to serve these exclusive Frites to their guests in a unique way. February 2022 –Simplot Food Group, a division of J.R. Simplot Co. and Kraft Heinz, made a new agreement to select Boise, Idaho, as the exclusive producer and supplier of the Ore-Ida, which is owned by Kraft Heinz. This agreement is done for a business to produce greater efficiency via vertical integration, including supplying potatoes for the brand beginning with the 2023-24 crop season. January 2022: Simplifine, a food processing company based in Kenya, has expanded by adding an Individual Quick Freezing processing line to produce frozen French fries. The expansion will help the company to serve the broader base of Kenyan consumers with frozen fries. In addition, this development has helped the company to enter the frozen food segment.
Competition is an important issue in any market research analysis . With the help of the competitive analysis provided in the report, players can easily study the key strategies employed by leading players in the French Fries market. The major and emerging players of the French Fries Market are closely studied considering their market share, production, sales, revenue growth, gross margin, product portfolio, and other important factors . This will help players familiarize themselves with the movements of their toughest competitors in the French Fries market.
The segmental analysis section of the report includes a thorough research study on key type and application segments of the French Fries market.
French Fries Market ( By Type )
French Fries Market ( By Application )
Get Special pricing with up to 25% Discount on the first purchase of this report @:
Important years considered in the French Fries study:
Historical year – 2017-2023; Base year – 2023; Forecast period ** – 2023 to 2029 [** unless otherwise stated]
If opting for the Global version of French Fries Market; then the below country analysis would be included:
– North America ( North America was the largest market in 2021. The region is one of the prominent consumers globally. The growth is mainly attributed to an increase in the consumption of convenient and ready-to-eat food products and a growing number of quick-service restaurants in the U.S. such as Five Guys, Freddy, and Whataburger. As per QSR magazine, the total units for the said restaurants increased since 2019 were 14 and 20. )
– Europe ( European countries, such as the U.K. and Germany, accounted for a significant share due to high per capita consumption of potato products such as fries. Upsurge in quick service and fast food restaurants, along with growing consumer inclination toward on-the-go food, further boosts the market growth. In countries, such as the U.K., people consume French fries in several variants, from thick to thin, accompanied by a brown sauce, ketchup, and mayonnaise. )
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of APAC)
– South America ( The South America market has grown significantly over the last decade. The demand for the market is primarily elevated among consumers residing in urban cities across Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and others. The region is expected to exhibit significant gains on account of the increased footprint of operators, such as Food Panda and Uber Eats, most of which continue to grow. Furthermore, with the closure of food service outlets across the region due to the impact of COVID-19, consumers are now inclining more toward food delivery and drive-through than restaurant dining. Therefore, all such factors are projected to drive market growth over the forecast period. )
– the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reasons to Procure this Report:
(A) The research would help top administration/policymakers/professionals/product advancements/sales managers and stakeholders in this market in the following ways.
(B) The report provides French Fries market revenues at the worldwide, regional, and country levels with a complete analysis to 2029 permitting companies to analyze their market share and analyze projections, and find new markets to aim for.
(C) The research includes the French Fries market split by different types, applications, technologies, and end-uses. This segmentation helps leaders plan their products and finances based on the upcoming development rates of each segment.
(D) French Fries market analysis benefits investors by knowing the scope and position of the market giving them information on key drivers, challenges, restraints, and expansion chances of the market and moderate threats.
(E) This report would help to understand competition better with a detailed analysis and key strategies of their competitors and plan their position in the business.
(F) The study helps evaluate French Fries business predictions by region, key countries, and top companies' information to channel their investments.
For More Information or Query, Visit @
What is new in 2023?
– Major developments that can change the business landscape as well as market forecasts.
– Addition/refinement in segmentation–Increase in depth or width of segmentation of the market.
– Coverage of new market players and change in the market share of existing players of the French Fries market.
– Updated financial information and product portfolios of players operating in the French Fries market.
– Updated market developments of the profiled players.
– Any new data points/analysis (frameworks) which was not present in the previous version of the report
The new edition of the report consists of trends/disruptions on customer's business, tariff and regulatory landscape, pricing analysis, and a market ecosystem map to enable a better understanding of the market dynamics for French Fries.
Customization services available with the report :
-Five Countries can be added as per your choice.
-Five Companies can added as per your choice.
– customization upto 40 hours.
-Post-sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Market intelligence data
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone : +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Mail to :