(MENAFN- Ameliorate Digital Consultancy)
Rise in demand for hair care products owing to growing awareness of the health risks of chemical-based hair dyes and growing adoption of organic hair dyes are the major factors driving the market growth. The global hair dye market is expected to expand at a steady CAGR of close to 5% over the next decade and is expected to reach a market value of approximately US$ 32 billion by the end of 2031.
The market has further grown due to growing awareness of the importance of personal grooming among the male population and increasing demand for hair dyes in the salon services industry, especially with the growing popularity of hair coloring services. In addition, increasing disposable income of the middle-class population and hair coloring trend in the fashion industry are expected to propel the market growth.
Download sample copy of this report:
1) Growing Demand for Natural Hair Dye: In recent years, consumer demand for safer and more natural ingredients has led to a growing shift towards natural hair dyes. Unlike traditional hair dyes that use harsh chemicals, natural hair dyes are made from plants, minerals, and other natural ingredients. For example, organic hair dye is growing in popularity because it uses natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals.
2) Increased Demand for Long-lasting Hair Dye: As consumers become more aware of their beauty and appearance, the demand for long-lasting hair dye is increasing. This has led to the development of hair dyes that provide more vibrant colors and last longer than traditional dyes.
3) Rise in Professional Hair Dyeing Services: Professional hair dyeing services are becoming increasingly popular as they offer more options and better results. Professional services are also more expensive than traditional hair dyes, which has increased demand.
4) Increased use of hair dye by men: Hair dye use by men has increased significantly in recent years. Men are now experimenting with their appearance and using hair dye to stand out and look more attractive.
5) Growing demand for DIY hair dye kits: The popularity of DIY hair dye kits that can be dyed at home is increasing. These kits are usually cheaper than professional dyeing services and offer more convenience to consumers.
loreal paris as a corporation Revlon Hygiene Research Institute Private Limited Company store wella Godrej Consumer Goods Company Umberto Giannini Here you go Mandam Group Silky Girl ben age Biolage Kama Ayurveda Pvt. (주) cardi natural Shanaz Ayurveda Bioveda Action Research Co., Ltd. josh wood color Jerome Russell Blonde knight and wilson Intercosmetic Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd indus valley Pravana
permanent hair dye semi-permanent hair dye semi-permanent hair dye bleach highlight hair dye temporary hair dye by style
By dye color
Black color brown Burgundy Red different color By Buyer
private customer professional beauty salon By sales channel
modern trade department store specialty store online store Other sales channels region
North America Latin America europe East Asia South Asia and Oceania Middle East and Africa
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.