(MENAFN- Khaleej Times)
Published: Sun 27 Nov 2022, 4:08 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo became a free agent earlier this week after mutually agreeing with Manchester United to terminate his contract.
Ronaldo's availability has prompted numerous clubs to weigh up moves for the five-time Ballon d'Or winner. Brazilian giants Flamengo and Saudi Arabian powerhouse Al Hilal have been linked to Ronaldo in recent days.
CBS claims Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr have offered Cristiano Ronaldo a three-year deal worth £186 million. The deal would see Ronaldo play into his 40s, with Al Nassr having resumed talks with his representatives having initiated them in the close season.
An unnamed Saudi Arabian club reportedly made an offer for the 37-year-old Portuguese prior to the start of this campaign.
Al Nassr are nine-time Saudi Arabian champions and ex-Lyon and Roma boss Rudi Garcia is their head coach. Round-Up
- Cody Gakpo and Milan's Rafael Leao are top of Erik ten Hag's wish list to replace Ronaldo at Manchester United in January, claims ESPN.
- Arsenal are set to beat Newcastle United to sign Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Mykhailo Mudryk for approximately £40 million, reports The Mirror.
- Bayern Munich are the latest club to enter the race to sign West Ham's England international Declan Rice, according to El Nacional.
- Juventus are planning a move for Athletic Bilbao winger Nico Williams, reports AS. Williams is contracted with Athletic until 2024.
- Milan are keen on Salzburg forward Noah Okafor, with the Austrian club asking €35m for him, according to Calciomercato.
fifa world cup: messi dances night away after keeping dream of lifting trophy alive
fifa world cup: proud of my team, we will not give up, says saudi coach renard after loss to poland
fifa world cup: japanese women proud of fans who cleaned doha stadium after germany match
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.