(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The market for reactive diluents is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 3% globally during the forecast period. Increasing application in paints & coatings, adhesives and sealants and growing demand owing to its wide range of applications are driving the market growth. On the flip side, environmental and regulatory concerns are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
– Reactive Diluents market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing application in paints and coatings.
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing Application in Paints and Coatings
– Reactive diluents are substances which reduce the viscosity of a lacquer for processing and become part of the lacquer during its subsequent curing via copolymerization.
– The increasing buildings & construction sector is attributing to the growing application of reactive diluents in paints and coatings thereby increasing its market.
– These reactive diluents are addded to paints and coatings to decrease viscosity and also improve nonflammability, smell, reduce the risk of causing skin irritation and increase environmental compatibility by lower or no VOC emissions.
– It is estimated that in United Kingdom around 27,000 – 50,000 new homes are to be built by 2022 which in turn increases scope for this market.
– Growing demand for paints and coatings from automotive sector is in turn increasing the application of reactive diluents.
– Hence, owing to the growing application of paints and coatings in buildings & construction, especially in Asia-Pacific and North American countries, the demand for reactive diluents is expected to increase over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for reactive diluents during the forecast period. Due to the high demand from countries like China, India and Japan the market for reactive diluents has been increasing.
Request For Full Report
– The largest producers of reactive diluents are located in Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies in the production of reactive diluents are Arkema Group, Huntsman International LLC, Olin Corporation, KUKDO CHEMICAL CO., LTD, Epoxy Division Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Limited.
– The Indian government has announced an investment worth USD 31,650 billion for the construction of 100 cities, under the smart cities plan. 100 smart cities and 500 cities are likely to invite investments worth INR 2 trillion (~USD 28.18 billion), over the coming five years creating scope for the application of reactive diluents in paints and coatings.
– The Chinese government has rolled out massive construction plans, including making provisions for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities, over the next ten years creating a major scope for construction activity.
– Apart from paints & coatings these reactive diluents are also used in adhesives & sealants, composites and others which have multiple application in various end-user industries like automotive, electrical & electronics and others.
– Aliphatic group is the most common type of reactive diluent unit which is widely used in multiple applications
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for reactive diluents during the forecast period.
The global reactive diluents market is fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include Arkema Group, Huntsman International LLC, Olin Corporation, Cardolite, Epoxy Division Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Limited.
Request For Full Report
Table of Contents :
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Application in Paints & Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants
4.1.2 Growing Demand Owing to its Wide Range of Applications
4.2.1 Environmental and Regulatory Concerns
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Reactive Diluent Type
5.2.1 Paints & Coatings
5.2.2 Adhesives & Sealants
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Arkema Group
6.4.3 Epoxy Division Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Limited
6.4.4 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.5 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.6 King Industries, Inc
6.4.7 KUKDO CHEMICAL CO., LTD
6.4.8 Olin Corporation
6.4.10 SACHEM, INC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Access Full Report, here: reactive diluents market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.