Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled
Commercial Jar Blender Market by Product, Jars, Controls, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Read the 120-page report with TOC on 'Commercial Jar Blender Market Analysis Report by Product (commercial jar blenders for food, commercial jar blenders for drinks, and commercial jar blenders for food and drinks) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA), and the Segment Forecasts'. Request Sample Report!
Key Market Driver
The demand for effective blending of food ingredients is one of the main factors propelling the commercial jar blender market's expansion. Commercial jar blenders also offer excellent operational efficiency and consistency in mixing. They make sure that the finished product's physical properties, such as viscosity, and density, stay within the desired ranges. The main application for commercial jar blenders includes blending dry and frozen soups, mayonnaise, mustard sauce, barbecue sauce, tartar sauce, sandwich sauce, and frozen sweets. The rise in BPA-free blender jar options is another major element fueling the commercial jar blender market's expansion.
For more information on the market driver and trends – Click here for a sample now!
Major Commercial Jar Blender Companies:
The growing competition in the market is compelling vendors to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Some vendors are also adopting inorganic growth strategies such as M&As to remain competitive in the market.
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- bianco di puro GmbH and Co. KG
- Blendtec Inc.
- Ceado Srl
- Conair Corp.
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Optimum Appliances
- SANTOS SAS
- Vita-Mix Corp.
- Whirlpool Corp.
Find additional highlights on the growth strategies adopted by vendors and their product offerings, Read Latest Sample Report .
Commercial Jar Blender Market Product Outlook
Commercial jar blenders for food will significantly increase their market share during the anticipated period. This category includes industrial jar blenders that are primarily used for blending food and have features like variable power and speed. The market expansion in this sector will mostly be caused by an increase in end users including hotels, fast-casual restaurants, and full-service restaurants . The need for commercial jar blenders for food will also rise as restaurants expand their menu options and introduce more dishes that call for blended ingredients.
View Sample Report : to know additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in coming years.
Commercial Jar Blender Market Geography Outlook
North America will account for 33% of market growth. In North America, the US is the major market for commercial jar blenders. The market in this area will grow more quickly than the markets in South American regions. Demand for food service equipment like industrial jar blenders will be driven by the growth of the food service market and the expansion of end-users .
The texture of blended drinks and food products is a concern for end users like restaurants and hotels. They also emphasize the appliance's capacity to combine various food and drink flavors. Thus, novel features geared toward achieving these goals will likewise fuel market expansion.
Technavio's sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a sample report
Air Fryer Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The air fryer market share is expected to increase to USD 350.89 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.19%.
Baby Nail Trimmer Market by Product Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The baby nail trimmer market share is expected to increase to USD 13.2 million from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7%.
Commercial Jar Blender Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.64%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 63.88 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, China, UK, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
bianco di puro GmbH and Co. KG, Blendtec Inc., Ceado Srl, Conair Corp., Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Newell Brands Inc., Optimum Appliances, SANTOS SAS, Vita-Mix Corp., and Whirlpool Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis for household appliances
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Commercial jar blenders for food - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Commercial jar blenders for food - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Commercial jar blenders for food - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Commercial jar blenders for drinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Commercial jar blenders for drinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Commercial jar blenders for drinks - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Commercial jar blenders for food and drinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Commercial jar blenders for food and drinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Commercial jar blenders for food and drinks - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by Jars
- 6.1 Commercial jar blenders with stainless steel jars
- 6.2 Commercial jar blenders with copolyester jars
- 6.3 Commercial jar blenders with polycarbonate jars
- 6.4 Commercial jar blenders with glass jars
7 Market Segmentation by Controls
- 7.1 Commercial jar blenders with electronic controls
- 7.2 Commercial jar blenders with toggle or paddle controls
8 Customer landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
- 9.1 Geographic segmentation
- 9.2 Geographic comparison
- 9.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.8 Key leading countries
- 9.9 Market opportunity by geography
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
- 11.3 Landscape disruption
12 Vendor Analysis
- 12.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 12.3 bianco di puro GmbH and Co. KG
- 12.7 Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co.
- 13.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- 13.3 Research methodology
- 13.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Technavio ResearchJesse MaidaMedia & Marketing ExecutiveUS: +1 844 364 1100UK: +44 203 893 3200Email: [email protected] Website:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.