(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
Seoul, South Korea, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As of 2022, the global hyaluronic acid market holds a net value of US$ 11.31 billion and is predicted to reach US$ 24.11 billion by the end of 2032. Worldwide hyaluronic acid shipments are expected to rise at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2032.
The world has witnessed a prominent increase in focus on personal care, and this has bolstered the demand for hyaluronic acid in several personal care products and cosmetics. Increasing incidence of osteoarthritis is also expected to further boost demand for hyaluronic acid, as it is crucially used in viscosupplementation treatment. Rising disposable income and investments in research to uncover more benefits of hyaluronic acid are also expected to positively market growth across the forecast period (2022-2032).
For Critical Insights on Hyaluronic Acid Market, Request a Sample Report
Hyaluronic acid suppliers are majorly focusing on mergers, collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions to increase their market presence and gain a competitive advantage. They are also investing in product development to fast-track new launches and increase their sales revenue.
- In February 2021, Contipro, a renowned hyaluronic acid manufacturer based in the Czech Republic, announced the launch of its new anti-aging and anti-acne treatment product called HyRetin, which improves visibility of the skin.
What Factors Could Result in Increased Hyaluronic Acid Market Revenue?
“Rising Focus on Personal Care to Drive Demand for Hyaluronic-based Products”
Aesthetic awareness among the general population has substantially increased over the past few years owing to the rising penetration of social media and the growing influence of celebrities. Consumption of hyaluronic acid supplements is expected to rise as the popularity of their anti-aging effect increases.
Hyaluronic acid for skin-based applications and hyaluronic acid for hair-based applications are expected to see a prominent increase throughout the forecast period. Rising preference for organic products is expected to drive demand for organic hyaluronic acid powder, and this is expected to adversely affect synthetic hyaluronic acid sales through 2032.
Increasing disposable income is also expected to boost sales in the personal care segment . All of these factors are expected to make the personal care segment a target market for hyaluronic acid over the years to come.
To learn more about Hyaluronic Acid Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Key Segments Covered in the Hyaluronic Acid Industry Survey
- Hyaluronic Acid Market by Application :
- Hyaluronic Acid-based Dermal Fillers
- Other Applications
- Hyaluronic Acid Market by Distribution Channel :
- Online Sales of Hyaluronic Acid
- Offline Sales of Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid Market by End Use :
- Pharmaceutical Grade Hyaluronic Acid
- Dermatology Clinics & Cosmetic Surgery Centers
- Food Grade Hyaluronic Acid
- Personal Care
- Other End Uses
- Hyaluronic Acid Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Top companies in the hyaluronic acid market are focusing on launching new products to increase their sales potential across several geographies. Hyaluronic acid suppliers are also eyeing mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions to drive their revenue generation potential and gain a competitive edge over other hyaluronic acid brands.
- In February 2020, Seikagaku Corporation, a pharmaceutical-oriented R&D company based in Japan, announced the acquisition of a Canada-based drug manufacturer Dalton Chemical Laboratories Inc. This acquisition is expected to expand Seikagaku's R&D operations and strengthen its position in the market.
Get Customization on Hyaluronic Acid Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the Hyaluronic Acid Market
- Allergan Plc
- Zhonglan Industry Co. Ltd.
- Altergon Italia Srl
- Fidia Farmaceutici s.p.a.
- Bioiberica S.A.U.
- Kewpie Corporation's
- Seikagaku Corporation
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
Key Takeaways from Hyaluronic Acid Market Study
- The hyaluronic acid market stands at US$ 11.31 billion at present.
- From 2022 to 2032, consumption of hyaluronic acid is projected to increase at a CAGR of 7.9%.
- The hyaluronic acid market is expected to rake in a sales revenue worth US$ 24.11 billion by 2032.
- Increasing use of hyaluronic acid in personal care products, rising incidence of osteoarthritis, increasing disposable income, and rising investments in research are major factors driving market potential.
- The North America hyaluronic acid market accounts for a market share of 33.3% in 2022 and is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 8.99 billion by 2032.
- Sales of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers are expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.8%.
- The Japan hyaluronic acid market is expected to rise at a stellar CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period.
Fact. MR's Domain Expertise in Chemicals and Materials Division
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned chemicals and materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs.
With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the chemicals and materials division across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services.
Explore More Chemical and Materials Industry Reports:
Cryogenic Ethylene Market - Worldwide consumption of cryogenic ethylene is estimated at US$ 4.78 Bn in 2022. Detailed industry analysis has revealed that, the global cryogenic ethylene market is forecast to reach a valuation of US$ 11.53 Bn by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2022-2032.
Abrasives Market - The global abrasives market was valued at US$ 54.03 Bn in 2020. Consumption of abrasives is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% to reach a market valuation of US$ 97.7 Bn by the end of 2031.
Biodiesel Market - The global biodiesel market reached a valuation of US$ 90.4 Bn in 2020. Demand for biodiesel is slated to rise at a CAGR of 6.9% to reach US$ 187.6 Bn by the end of 2031.
Agricultural Fumigants Market - The global Agricultural Fumigants Market is estimated at US$ 1 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 1.4 Bn by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 2.8% through the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Anticoagulant Rodenticides Market - The global Anticoagulant rodenticides Market is estimated at US$ 720.4 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 1.4 Bn by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3% through the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Textile Market - The global sales of textile is likely to garner a market value of US$ 995 Bn in 2022 and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.77% by accumulating a market value of US$ 1,440 Bn through the assessment period 2022-2032.
Sodium Methylparaben Market - Sodium methylparaben, also known as the sodium salt of methylparaben, is a preservative used by the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and cosmetics & personal care industries.
Super Absorbent Polymers Market - Detailed industry analysis reveals that worldwide super absorbent polymer consumption is predicted to increase at 4.9% CAGR to reach a valuation of US$ 9.7 Bn by 2032.
Sodium Diacetate Market - Sodium Diacetate is a sodium salt of acetic acid and has wide applications in bakery, cereals, snacks, instant food, sauces, dressings, and pet food. In meat and meat products, sodium diacetate is used as an acidity regulator.
Sodium Sulphite Market - Industrial grade sodium sulphite has covered nearly 70% of the market share, and has maintained its supremacy in the market, attributed to high end-use consumption such as chemical intermediates, oil & field recovery, bleaching, etc.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Tags Hyaluronic Acid Market Online Sale of Hyaluronic Acid Sales of Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronan Market Acid Manufacturers Related Links
- Biofuels Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Biofuel Type (Biodiesel, Bioethanol), By Feedstock (Corn-based Biofuel, Sugarcane-based Biofuel), By Application (Biofuel for Land Transport, Biofuel for Shipping) & By Region - Global Insights to 2031
- Agricultural Films Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Film (Geomembrane, Agricultural Silage Films, Others), By Material (Ethylene Butyl Acrylate Agricultural Films), By Application & By Region Forecast, 2021-2031
- Carbon Capture and Storage Market Analysis Report By Type (Direct Air, Bioenergy Carbon Capture and Storage), By Technology (Pre-combustion, Oxy-fuel Combustion), By Service Type, By End-use, By Region - Global Insights to 2031
- Carbon Black Market Analysis By Grade (Standard Grade Carbon Black, Specialty Grade Carbon Black), By Production Method (Furnace Black, Thermal Black), By Application, By Region - Global Insights till 2031
- Lithium Mining Market By Source (Brine, Hard Rock), By Type (Lithium Carbonate, Lithium Hydroxide), By End Use (Batteries, Glass & Ceramics, Grease, Polymers, Flux Powder), By Region - Global Insights to 2031
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.