(MENAFN - PRLog) CHARLESTON, S.C. - July 31, 2019 -PRLog-- Appearing live on Facebook with a fellow market partner, Monat Senior Executive Director Toni Vanschoyck shared the Monat opportunity, emphasizing the quality products and company's focus on impacting people's lives.
Among the information she shared:
● Monat Global, founded in October 2014 by the Urdaneta family, has "taken the power of science, technology and nature itself and specialized in anti-aging hair care." The name Monat comes from "modern in nature," and the company puts an emphasis on culture, family, love and gratitude.
● Monat's products are non-GMO; from sustainable farms; vegan; cruelty-free; and contain no harmful colors, fragrances, silicone, plastics or parabens. In less than five years, the company has impacted 1.2 million customers and established an 80 percent reorder rate (four times the industry standard). "We care about more than just your hair," Vanschoyck said. "We're all about the natural products we create, but our true pride lies in changing the lives of every person we touch."
● There are three ways to be involved with Monat:
○ Making money: Market partners receive 52 cents commission on every dollar, which has resulted in 50,000 families in the United States and Canada making $200,000 or more, 600 making six-figure salaries and 28 multimillionaires in the company. Vanschoyck said the company "locks arms with you," showing market partners how to do network marketing "the right way." And although their formal title is market partner, those who join are really more like family. Joining costs $199, and through noon July 31, those who join get an extra booster kit worth $180.
○ Saving money: Through Monat's VIP program, customers pay $19.99; commit to make three orders of $84 or more; and receive free products and free shipping with qualifying orders, a lifetime 15 percent discount, special access to exclusive products and a $20 credit for anyone they refer who also signs up for the VIP program.
○ Spending money: Pay retail price for products and shipping.
● Offering an overview/update about a recent project, Vanschoyck shared that members of the company were able to raise $87,000 in five weeks to fund a community center/church in an impoverished part of Ecuador in partnership with Compassion International. "This is who we are: the giving back and the bonding and the relationships. And, yeah, you know what, the money is damn good, but it's sixth, seventh, eighth down on the list. It's everything else that makes life worth living, and that's what I really love about this culture and this company and this family. I invite you to become a part of our family."
For more information on Vanschoyck, visit tonivans.com. Find her on Instagram and Twitter @thetonivans and on Facebook under Toni Vanschoyck.