Green Energy Group (Seabird Exploration Plc) Q1 2022 Report And Update
(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
Green Energy Group (Seabird Exploration Plc) is pleased to announce its first quarter 2022 report.
Headlines Q1 2022
- NAV reported at NOK 7.23/share end of Q1. The share price ended the quarter at NOK 3.50
- Revenues of $5.0 million, up from $3.7 million in Q1 2021
- EBITDA of $0.2 million up from negative $0.5 million in Q1 2021
- “Eagle Explorer” completed 2D contract with strong production and outstanding operational and technical performance
- Awarded a 90 days OBN source contract
- Awarded an OBN source contract that later got cancelled following the Ukraine invasion
- Cancellation of a 3rd party OBN source contract
- Completed first marine minerals research cruise
- Initiated a key mineralogy project
- Continued strong market outlook in both key battery metals and seismic services
- Signed LOI regarding potential sale of the seismic operation
- Completed subsequent offering of 3,500,000 shares
The company will host a webcast at 10:00 CEST today. Please use the following link to join the webcast:
For further queries contact:
Erik von Krogh
Mob: +47 930 38 075
- Q1 2022 Presentation
- Q1 2022 Report
Attachments Q1 2022 Presentation... Q1 2022 Report...
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.