(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
VANCOUVER, B.C., April 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global bio-isobutene market size is expected to reach a market size of USD 34.68 Billion at a rapid CAGR of 3.3% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for biofuels in aviation and automobile sector is a key factor for growth of the market. Major companies in the market are undergoing mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and contracts as part of the strategic development in order to expand the market. Increase in demand from countries such as the US, Canada, and India also adds to growth of the market. China, being one of the largest consumers of isobutene in the world is a major contributor to growth of the market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @
New technological advancements pertaining to bio-isobutene also drives the market. Emerging market for polymer grade bio-isobutene further pushes the market in a positive trajectory. However, high capital investment for the research and development of bio-isobutene may act as a restraint for growth of the market. Requirement of highly skilled labor is a challenge for the market growth. Lack of awareness about the advantages associated with biofuels in the developing countries also presents a challenge for growth of the market.
Key Highlights of Report
- In March 2019, Global Bioenergies and Butagaz announced first delivery of bio-isobutene to Heracles Winery, with an aim to promote innovation in the field of bio-sourced gas.
- In April 2018, Audi and Global Bioenergies announced testing of renewable gasoline blended with bio-isobutene.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Various initiatives undertaken and implemented by the governments of various countries in the region is the major factor for growth of the market. Rising automobile industry in countries such as India and China is also a key factor for growth of the market.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + [email protected]
- The automobile segment accounted for largest market share in 2020. This growth can be attributed to the increasing popularity of bio fuel as an alternative. Strict government regulations and policies pertaining to the environmental impact caused by carbon emission is also a key factor for growth of the market segment.
- Major companies operating in bio-isobutene market are Gevo, Inc., Global Bioenergies, Butagaz, BASF SE, ExxonMobil, LanzaTech Inc., Songwon Industrial, Butamax Advanced Biofuels, Clariant, and INEOS.
Emergen Research has segmented global bio-isobutene market based on product type, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Methyl Tert-butyl Ether (MTBE)
- Ethyl Tert-butyl Ether (ETBE)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @
Read Latest Blog articles Published by Emergen Research:
Top 10 Companies In Silicon Photonics Market
A Paradigm Shift to Personalized Medicine in Cancer Therapy and Advancements in Drug Development Programs to Drive Companion Diagnostics Market Growth
Top 10 Leading Companies in the Battery Recycling Market
Top 10 Leading Companies in the Artificial Organs Industry
Advancements in Delivery of Radiotherapy and Rising Need to Improve Cancer Management to Fuel Growth of Radiotherapy Market
Paradigm Shift Towards Sustainable Food Production and Healthy Eating Trends to Drive Plant-based Proteins Market Growth
Top 10 Companies Providing Molecular Diagnostics Tools and Technologies to Improve Disease Management and Therapy
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend's existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Eric LeeCorporate Sales SpecialistEmergen Research | Web: Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756E-mail: [email protected] Emergen Research Media Citations: Visit for More Insights: Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services Press Release Available @
SOURCE Emergen Research
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.