“Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome therapeutic market”
Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS) is a chronic, ultra-rare disease characterized by thrombotic microangiopathy (TMA), the formation of blood clots in small blood vessels throughout the body, causing a reduction in platelet count and life-threatening damage to the kidney, brain, heart and other vital organs.
DelveInsight's Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some facts of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Market are:
- As per the NORD, in childhood, aHUS affects males and females in equal numbers whereas in adulthood, females are affected more often than males by aHUS.
- A study by Yoshida et al. (2017) titled,“Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome”, estimated the annual incidence of aHUS to be two cases per million in the US and the prevalence was reported to be 3.3 per million among patients below the age of 18. In France, an incidence of 0.23 cases per million was reported.
- Another study by Kato et al. (2016) titled,“Clinical guides for atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome in Japan” estimated that 2 per million adults and 3.3 per million children develop aHUS each year.
- The prognosis of aHUS can be poor in many cases, therefore, a timely and accurate diagnosis—in addition to appropriate treatment—is critical to improving patient outcomes
Request for Sample Report:
Scope of the Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Market Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome market.
Request for Sample Report:
Some of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Companies are:
- Omeros Corporation
- Akari Therapeutics
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Chugai Pharmaceutical
- And Many Others
Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Therapies :
- Soliris (eculizumab)
- Ultomiris (ravulizumab-cwvz)
- And Many Others
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS) Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS)
4.1. Key Events
5. Epidemiology and Market Methodology
6. Disease Background and Overview
7. Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
8. Diagnostic Guidelines
9. Current Treatment Practices of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
10. Treatment Guidelines
12. Epidemiology and Patient Population
13. Patient Journey
14. Key Endpoints in Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS) Clinical Trials
15. Marketed Therapies
16. Emerging Therapies
17. Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: 7 Major Market Analysis
18. Market Access and Reimbursement
19. KOL Views
20. Market Drivers
21. Market Barriers
22. SWOT Analysis
23. Unmet Needs
26. About DelveInsight
DelveInsght's Competitive Intelligence Service includes a multidimensional coverage, helping to keep track of competitors and gain traction in the dynamic market by overcoming the challenges and expediting business growth through a strategic and tactical approach.
DelveInsight Business Research is a leading Market Research, and Business Consultant focused purely on Healthcare. It helps pharma companies by providing them with end-to-end services to solve their business problems.
Get hold of all the Pharma and healthcare market research reports on our market research subscription-based platform PharmDelve .
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.