(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Aug 19, 2021, 06:37 /Comserve / -- Telecom Operations Management Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Global Telecom Operations Management Market was valued at USD 56.02 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 84.25 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of approximately 6.96% during the period of 2021-2026. With the outbreak of COVID-19, telecom companies should be well equipped to handle the operations for meeting the 30% to 40% increase in bandwidth demand on their networks as millions of employees and students became homebound. According to FieceTelecom, the coronavirus pandemic has pushed companies of all sizes to accelerate their digital transformation plans. The companies that had already engaged in the adoption of digital transformation and cloud strategies were better able to sustain in the first few weeks of the pandemic. Verizon Business' survey results echoed some of the points, including 43% of the respondents now planning to expand their businesses through digital and related technologies. Also, 30% have already added new methods for delivering their products and services digitally.
- The telecommunications industry is regarded as one of the significant adopters of digital transformation, both as a key driver of worldwide digitization and as an industry witnessing a large-scale change in its market environment.
- Investment by the telecommunications industry in interoperability and technology has reinforced a paradigm shift in capital flows and information through the global economy while providing the building blocks for the emergence of entirely new business models across industries. With the rapidly growing demand for bandwidth and the increasing number of mobile Internet users, communication service providers are evolving to offer advanced and innovative solutions.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
- Also, legacy networks, combined with the growing infrastructure requirements for 5G networks, have created a complex environment, making it challenging for communication service providers (CSPs). Hence, the need for the adoption of technologically advanced operations support systems in telecommunications is increasing.
- The continuously growing need for low-cost data and voice services is boosting the market growth. This is encouraging the service providers, who purchase the network services from the MNOs at wholesale rates and sell these as bundled services at lower rates than those of MNOs.
Key Market Trends
Cloud is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
- Telecom companies worldwide are embarking on transformation journeys centered on the cloud to drive new services, revenue opportunities, and experiences. By combining their cloud-native, open and modular solutions with the fully managed, high performing Cloud platform, the telecom operators can accelerate the journey. Cloud providers are focusing on some strategic regions to support telecommunications companies. These include helping telecommunications companies monetize 5G as a business services platform, empowering them to engage their customers through data-driven experiences better, and assisting them in improving operational efficiencies across core telecom systems.
- In March 2020, Google Cloud announced a comprehensive new strategy to help telecommunications companies digitally transform. Google Cloud’s approach focuses on key business outcomes for telecommunications companies, including improving operational efficiency across telecom core systems. Google Cloud is helping telecommunications providers in the transformation of their core IT systems and networks. As a part of this transformation, various applications, such as Operations Support Systems (OSS), Business Support Systems (BSS), and network functions that, once present in telecom environments, will shift to Google Cloud. This will provide customers with various benefits, including reducing costs and improving IT efficiencies and using Google Cloud to virtualize network functions for their core communications networks.
- Google also announced a partnership with Amdocs to enable communications service providers to run Amdocs’ market-leading portfolio on Google Cloud and to deliver new data analytics, site reliability engineering, and 5G edge solutions to enterprise customers. Amdocs announced that Altice USA had gone live with Amdocs data and intelligence systems on the Google Cloud as part of the Amdocs and Google Cloud joint go-to-market initiative. Also, a new partnership with Netcracker to deploy its entire Digital BSS/OSS and Orchestration stack on Google Cloud. Service providers can now scale and purchase their mission-critical IT applications on-demand, access unlimited Google Cloud resources, reduce the total cost of ownership, and accelerate the availability of new services.
- In May 2020, ZTE Corporation collaborated with the Guangdong branch of China Mobile has completed the large-scale deployment of ZTE’s intelligent cloud-based 5G transport management and control system ZENIC ONE (UME) in Guangdong province of China, to achieve the unified management of 150,000 PTN network elements. Besides, the ZENIC ONE (UME) system integrates Artificial Intelligence and Big Data for the first time to add management and control with tools and applications. Therefore, the system can collect the information related to the operation reported by the device in real-time, and combine AI intelligent big data analysis to monitor the network operation status, promptly pinpoint problems and recover services, thus significantly improving the O & M efficiency.
North America is Expected to Hold Significant Share
- North America is anticipated to occupy a significant share in the telecom operations management market studied, owing to the high expenditure on business operation solutions in the region. Besides, the telecommunications in the region is highly developed with intense competition among the communication providers, which is expected further to boost the market for telecom analytics in the region. The continuous advancements in IT infrastructure and technology used for customer support, a significant number of market vendors, and the accessibility of proficient technical expertise about managing the daily operations and helpdesk software contribute toward the telecom operations management market growth region.
- In July 2019, IBM and AT & T announced a multi-year strategic alliance. Under the coalition, AT & T Communications will utilize IBM's expertise to transform AT & T Business Solutions' internal software applications, enabling migrations to the IBM Cloud. Besides, IBM will provide infrastructure to support AT & T Business applications. AT & T Business will utilize Red Hat's open-source platform for the management of workloads and applications. The improvements will allow AT & T Business to serve enterprise customers better. IBM will be the major cloud provider and developer for AT & T Business's operational applications and will engage in managing the company's IT infrastructure, on and off-premises, and across multiple clouds, including private and public.
- Furthermore, the shift in consumer behavior, along with rising mobile internet adoption and, smartphone, improved affordability, and the increasing availability of locally relevant content have led to a boom in mobile services across areas such as e-commerce, and financial services, video, and social media. As a result, the demand for telecom operations management has been witnessing an upward trend in North America. In April 2020, the United States Department of Justice, combined with other federal agencies, called on the FCC to revoke China Telecom Americas Corporation's authorization for providing international telecommunications services across the United States.
- In May 2019, the FCC together voted to deny China Mobile Ltd, a Chinese telecommunications company, the rights for providing services in the United States, citing risks that the Chinese government could result in using the approval to conduct espionage against the United States government. Such allegations in the region may decrease the ability of international telecommunication providers in the region to adopt operation management solutions. Furthermore, this would also encourage local telecoms to take better operation management solutions to gain a competitive edge over international players, thereby augmenting the growth of the market.
The Telecom Operations Management Market is quite competitive and moderately fragmented. This is due to the presence of significant players such as IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Nokia Corporation, etc. The prominent companies are entering into collaborations and are launching innovative solutions, to increase their market share.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
- March 2020 - Omantel has announced a partnership with Ericsson to manage its multi-access mobile networks. The deal, says the telecommunications company, in which the Omani government has majority ownership, will allow Omantel to take advantage of a range of network functions virtualization (NFV) functionalities. The partnership also covers fully managed end-to-end operations services, which includes nationwide network operations and field maintenance and support for Omantel’s fixed-line access, 2G, 3G, 4G, and future 5G access.
Table of Content
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Denition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Assessment on the impact of COVID-19
4.5 Market Drivers
4.5.1 Increasing Operational Costs and Complexity
4.6 Market Challenges
4.6.1 Shortage of Efficient System Integrators
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
220.127.116.11 Network Management
18.104.22.168 Customer and Product Management
22.214.171.124 Revenue Management
126.96.36.199 Inventory Management and Others
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles*
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
6.1.3 Oracle Corporation
6.1.4 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
6.1.5 Nokia Corporation
6.1.6 Amdocs, Inc.
6.1.7 NetCracker Technology Corp
6.1.8 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.1.9 Accenture PLC
6.1.10 SAP SE
6.1.11 NEC Corporation
6.1.12 Comarch SA
6.1.13 ZTE Corporation
6.1.14 ServiceNow, Inc.
6.1.15 TATA Consultancy Services Limited
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Request For Full Report >> Telecom Operations Management Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.