(MENAFN - PR Newswire) LAKE MARY, Fla., May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO® (Nasdaq: FARO ), a global leader of 3D measurement, imaging, and realization solutions for the 3D Metrology, AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), and Public Safety Analytics markets, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences.
- Needham & Co. 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, presenting at 11:00 a.m. ET
- Craig-Hallum 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- Robert W. Baird Global Consumer, Technology, and Services Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, presenting at 12:50 p.m. ET
- Stifel Virtual Cross-Sector Insight Conference on Thursday, June 10, 2021, presenting at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Berenberg Design Software Conference on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Live webcasts of the presentations will be available on the FARO investor relations website at . For conferences that offer replays, presentations will be made available for a limited time.
For 40 years, FARO has provided industry-leading technology solutions that enable customers to quickly and easily measure their world, and then use that data to make smarter decisions faster. FARO continues to be a pioneer in bridging the digital and physical worlds through data-driven reliable accuracy, precision and immediacy. For more information, visit
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.