UAE- Al Nebras Group sets up agricultural city in Egypt

(MENAFN) The UAE's Al-Nebras Group currently launched the agricultural city Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan on an area of 2020 acres in Beni Suef.

Additionally, the project aims to distrbute land to investors, giving them 60 percent, while the remaining 40 percent will be given among the youth.

Meanwhile, small-scale farmers are planning to receive 5 acres ready for agricultural use, which involve a house and living facilities for support.

Moreover, the project's second phase will aim the establishment of factories to store production and export it abroad.


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.