(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The market for concrete bonding agent is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 4% globally during the forecast period. Growing applications in buildings & construction is driving market growth. On the flip side, the dearth of awareness among consumers is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
– Concrete Bonding Agent market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from buildings & construction.
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from the countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from Buildings & Construction
– Bonding agents are natural, compounded or synthetic materials used to enhance the joining of individual members of a structure without employing mechanical fasteners. Concrete bonding agents are often used in repair applications such as the bonding of fresh concrete, sprayed concrete or sand/cement repair mortar to hardened concrete.
– Buildings & Construction leads the application of concrete bonding agents. Growing construction and renovation activities in developing countries is increasing the demand for concrete bonding agent market.
– The Chinese government has rolled out massive construction plans, including making provisions for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities, over the next ten years.
– In buildings & construction, these bonding agents are used for repairing, flooring, decorative and few other applications which in turn helps to renovate the buildings.
– These bonding agents improves cohesion, its positive adhesion exceeds that of the tensile strength of the host concrete.
– Hence, owing to the growing construction activities, the demand for concrete bonding agents is expected to increase over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for concrete bonding agents during the forecast period. In countries like China, India, and Japan with growing construction activities, the market for concrete bonding agents has been increasing.
Request For Full Report
– The largest producers of concrete bonding agents are located in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies in the production of concrete bonding agents are Fosroc, Inc, Flowcrete Group Ltd., Sika AG, BASF SE.
– The Indian government has announced an investment worth USD 31,650 billion for the construction of 100 cities, under the smart cities plan. 100 smart cities and 500 cities are likely to invite further investments of worth INR 2 trillion (~USD 28.18 billion), over the coming five years creating scope for the application of these concrete bonding agents.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for concrete bonding agents during the forecast period.
The global concrete bonding agent market is partially fragmented in nature with a few major players dominating a significant portion of the market. Some of the major companies are Fosroc, Inc, Sika AG, MAPEI S.p.A, BASF SE, The Euclid Chemical Company.
Request For Full Report
Table of Contents :
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Application in Buildings & Construction
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Dearth of Awareness Among Consumers
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Bonding Agent Type
5.1.1 Cementitious Latex Based
5.1.2 Epoxy Based
5.3 End-user Industry
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Adhesives Technology Corporation (ATC)
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 ChemCo Systems, Inc
6.4.4 Flowcrete Group Ltd.
6.4.5 Fosroc, Inc
6.4.6 GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
6.4.8 MAPEI S.p.A
6.4.9 Sika AG
6.4.10 The Euclid Chemical Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of High Efficient Bonding Agents
7.2 Other Opportunities
Access Full Report, here: concrete bonding agent market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.