(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The 'Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market (2022-2027) by Type, Mode of Operation, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market is estimated to be USD 164.16 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 259.73 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.61%.Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., Firehouse Restaurant Group, Inc., Noodles & Company, Panera Bread Company, Smashburger Master LLC, Sweetgreen, Inc., etc. Countries Studied
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth. Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description 2 Research Methodology 3 Executive Summary 4 Market Dynamics 4.1 Drivers4.1.1 Increasing Preference Towards Fast Casual Restaurants4.1.2 Increased Demand for Home Delivery4.1.3 Demand for Innovation and Customization in Food Menus and Restaurant Services4.2 Restraints4.2.1 High Cost Compared to Quick-Service Restaurants4.3 Opportunities4.3.1 Adoption of Technologies and Hygienic Cooking Environment4.3.2 Growing Consumers to Demand for Food Transparency4.4 Challenges4.4.1 Recruitment of Staff 4.4.2 Shift Towards Takeaways and Delivery 5 Market Analysis 5.1 Regulatory Scenario5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis5.3 Impact of COVID-195.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis 6 Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market, By Type 6.1 Introduction6.2 Independent Ownership6.3 Restaurant Franchises 7 Global Fast Casual Restaurants Market, By Application 7.1 Introduction7.2 Commercial Offices7.3 Residential 8 Americas' Fast Casual Restaurants Market 8.1 Introduction8.2 Argentina8.3 Brazil8.4 Canada8.5 Chile8.6 Colombia8.7 Mexico8.8 Peru8.9 United States8.10 Rest of Americas 9 Europe's Fast Casual Restaurants Market 9.1 Introduction9.2 Austria9.3 Belgium9.4 Denmark9.5 Finland9.6 France9.7 Germany9.8 Italy9.9 Netherlands9.10 Norway9.11 Poland9.12 Russia9.13 Spain9.14 Sweden9.15 Switzerland9.16 United Kingdom9.17 Rest of Europe 10 Middle East and Africa's Fast Casual Restaurants Market 10.1 Introduction10.2 Egypt10.3 Israel10.4 Qatar10.5 Saudi Arabia10.6 South Africa10.7 United Arab Emirates10.8 Rest of MEA 11 APAC's Fast Casual Restaurants Market 11.1 Introduction11.2 Australia11.3 Bangladesh11.4 China11.5 India11.6 Indonesia11.7 Japan11.8 Malaysia11.9 Philippines11.10 Singapore11.11 South Korea11.12 Sri Lanka11.13 Thailand11.14 Taiwan11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific 12 Competitive Landscape 12.1 Competitive Quadrant12.2 Market Share Analysis12.3 Strategic Initiatives12.3.1 M&A and Investments12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements 13 Company Profiles 13.1 Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.13.2 Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.13.3 EXKi SA13.4 Firehouse Restaurant Group, Inc.13.5 Five Guys Holdings, Inc.13.6 Godfather's Pizza, Inc.13.7 LYFE Kitchen Restaurant LLC13.8 MOD Super Fast Pizza LLC13.9 Noodles & Company13.10 Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.13.11 Panera Bread Company13.12 Pie Five Pizza Company, Inc.13.13 Potbelly Sandwich Works LLC13.14 Shake Shack, Inc.13.15 Smashburger Master LLC13.16 Sweetgreen, Inc.13.17 Tortilla Mexican Grill PLC 14 Appendix For more information about this report visit
Media Contact: Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.