(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The market for the dosing system is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 1.25% in the forecast period. The growth in chemical industries and water and sewage treatment industries are expected to drive the market significantly during the forecast period. Increasing investment in water treatment by the developing nations is also creating a favorable demand for the dosing systems. On the other hand, the availability of cheap and alternative pumps is likely to restrain the growth of the market.
– Water and Sewage treatment sector is expected to dominate the market for dosing pumps, owing to the upcoming wastewater treatment plants across the globe.
– With projects like Namami Gange and Clean Yamuna Project, in December 2017, India announced to construct 90 sewage treatment plants to treat river Ganga alone. The projects are expected to be operational in the future, creating significant opportunities for the dosing pump market.
– With anticipated growth in industries in the chemical sector and water treatment plants, in countries like India and China, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period.
Enquire before purchasing this report >>
Key Market Trends
Water and Sewage Treatment Sector to Dominate the Market
– A dosing pump is a positive displacement pump which assists in transporting exact flow rates of different fluids and chemicals into another fluid stream.
– Dosing systems are used in water and sewage treatment for multiple purposes. Operations like pH maintenance of boiler water, protection against corrosion, and precipitation are performed using dosing pumps.
– On January 29,2020, the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority approved USD 119 million for water and wastewater projects. With this, significant growth in wastewater treatment and demand for dosing pumps is anticipated in the forecast period.
– In 2019, Ukraine signed an agreement with the European Investment Bank and the French government to modernize the Mariupol water supply and wastewater management system. The project is expected to generate significant demand for dosing pumps.
– The United States has shown a robust increase in the expenditure on water and sewage treatment facilities and utilities. With an investment of USD 4,745 million in 2018, the market is driving the demand for dosing pumps significantly.
– Water scarcity and water pollution are some issues that are faced by almost all countries, which creates a significant market for dosing systems globally.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for dosing systems, owing to the growth in chemical, water treatment, and petrochemicals during the forecast period.
– As of 2018, China and India are the leading markets in oil refining sectors in the region with a collective capacity of more than 20,000 thousand barrels per day, which has a significant application of dosing pumps.
– In May 2019, Delhi Jal Board approved setting up of one of the largest sewage treatment plant with the capacity to treat 124 million gallons per day. The plant is expected to witness the significant application of dosing pumps in the forecast period.
– In Beijing, the government is aiming to invest in wastewater treatment and sewer networks to achieve 100% domestic and industrial wastewater treatment. This, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for dosing systems significantly in the forecast period.
– With the rapid growth in the sewage and water treatment, refining, and food processing industry, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market of dosing systems during the forecast period.
Request for PDF Sample Copy: –
The dosing system market is fragmented. Some of the major companies include Dover Corporation, ProMinent GmbH, Grundfos Holding A/S, Nikkiso Co Ltd, Iwaki & Co., Ltd, and others
1.1 Scope of Study
1.2 Market Definiton
1.3 Study Assumptions
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2025
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Ask for it and browse full report- Dosing System Market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.