(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
United States, Rockville MD, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As per the latest industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global gel documentation systems market is currently v alued at around US$ 277 million and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.5% through 2026.
Gel imaging systems often referred to as gel documentation systems, are cutting-edge medical devices that accomplish the task of photographing, documenting, or recording stained DNA and protein on a sophisticated digital platform. The components of a gel imaging system can include an imaging system, a computer, a light source, analysis software, and a printer.
Gel documentation systems are in high demand due to the necessity for equipment that can track data continually and aid in data analysis. Data collection for scientists is made simpler by sophisticated gel documenting tools. They have advanced capabilities that need less total protein and fewer antibodies (both primary and secondary), give enhanced repeatability, and are supported by better software and technology, all of which facilitate the precise quantification of data. With the use of these tools, high-quality data can be gathered and sample analysis can be carried out more affordably.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Request for More Info at:
Some of the major factors anticipated to propel global market growth include the high rate of genetic disorders and infectious diseases, rising funding for genomic and proteomic research, and growing numbers of biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies, research institutes, and diagnostic centres.
Demand for gel documentation systems will also rise due to the expansion of clinical laboratories, medical and research institutes, academics, diagnostics centres, and the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries .
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for gel documentation systems is currently valued at US$ 277 million.
- Demand for gel documentation systems is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2026.
- The software segment holds 32% share of the global gel documentation systems market.
- The United States market for gel documentation systems is currently valued at US$ 97 million.
- Need for automated and advanced gel documentation systems to open new opportunities for market players.
“ Over the next four years, the market is anticipated to experience revenue growth due to aspects such as rapid developments in gel imaging systems, growing adoption of advanced gel documentation tools in research institutions, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical, and biotechnological companies, as wel l as rising healthcare spending across the world , ” says a Fact.MR analyst.
To Gain In-Depth Insights on Gel Documentation Systems Market, Request Methodology at
The market for gel documentation systems is highly fragmented, and some big competitors account for the vast bulk of industry income. To take advantage of opportunities and boost their revenue share in the market, major players are concentrating on research and development operations.
- A basic gel documentation system called G:BOX F3 has been developed by Syngene Fluorescence and Visible Applications. In contrast, blot imaging devices are used to find DNA, RNA, and protein that have been taken from either cells or tissue.
Segmentation of Gel Documentation Systems Industry Research
- By Product :
- By Light Source :
- Light Emitting Diodes
- By Detection Technique :
- UV Detectors
- By Application :
- Nucleic Acid Quantification
- Protein Quantification
- By End Use :
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharma & Biotech Companies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global gel documentation systems, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2026.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (instruments, software, accessories), light source (light emitting diodes, UV, lasers), detection technique (UV detectors, fluorescence, chemiluminescence), application (nucleic acid quantification, protein quantification, others), and end use (academic & research institutes, pharma & biotech companies, diagnostic laboratories, others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Healthcare Domain-
Electrosurgery Devices Market - Electrosurgery Devices Market By Product Type (Radiofrequency, Electrocautery & Ultrasonic Electrosurgery Devices), By End User (Electrosurgery Devices for Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Specialized Clinics), By Application - Regional Forecast to 2021-2031
Cell Lines Market - According to Fact.MR's research report on the global cell lines market, the market is anticipated to show a moderate growth rate during the forecasted period of 2017-2022 and expected to reflect a value of more than US$ 140 Mn.
Recombinant Protein Market - Proteins resulting from expression of recombinant DNA (rDNA), within living cells, are known as recombinant proteins. rDNAs are DNA molecules that are formed by laboratory procedures of genetic recombination, to bring genetic material together from multiple sources.
Dental 3D Printing Market - Dental 3D Printing Market Size, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking By Material (Metals, Photopolymers, Ceramics), By Application (Dental Implants, Dentures, Crowns & Bridges), By Technology (Vat Photo Polymerization, Fused Deposition Modelling, PolyJet Technology, Selective Laser Sintering) - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Cancer Immunotherapy Market - Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis By Therapy (Monoclonal Antibody, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors, Immune System Modulators), By Type (Lung, Colorectal, Breast, Prostate, Melanoma, Blood Cancer), By End User, By Region - Global Insights to 2031
Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market - Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market By Product Type (Instruments, Kits & Reagents), By Application (Blood Grouping, Molecular Disease Screening), By End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Blood Banks)- Global Market Insights 2020 to 2025
Animal Parasiticides Market - Ectoparasiticides are anticipated to account for more than half of the overall animal parasiticides market during the forecast period. Rise in population of external parasites such as lice, ticks, mites, fleas and flies which feed on animal blood and eventually human cells if ingested, are likely to drive the growth of this segment.
Fiducial Markers Market - Fiducial Markers Market By Product (Polymer Based Markers, Metal Based Markers, Pure Gold Markers, Liquid Based Markers), By Modality (Photon Therapy, Proton Therapy, Tomotherapy, Cyberknife), By Disease Site, By End User - Forecast 2021 to 2031
Medical Videoscopes Market - Fact.MR's medical videoscopes industry analysis shows that the global market was valued at US$ 22 Bn in 2020, and is projected to top US$ 30 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 5%. Demand for medical videoscopes for use in bronchoscopy is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6% across the assessment period, with that for use in arthroscopy is set to increase at 4%.
Over the Counter (OTC) Analgesics Market - Over the Counter (OTC) Analgesics Market Report By Form (Tablets, Capsules, Liquid), By Drug Type (Acetaminophen, Salicylates, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs), By Channel (Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Online, Modern Trade) - Regional Forecast to 2021-2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158
Tags Gel Documentation Instruments Gel Documentation Software Gel Documentation Accessories Gel Documentation Systems Related Links
- Testosterone Nasal Gels Market Share Analysis By Indication (Primary hypogonadism, Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism), By Dosage (5mg, 10mg), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Mail Order Pharmacies) & By Region - Global Insights
- Ocular Excipients Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Product Type (Dilutents, Glidants, Disintegrants, Binders, Lubricants), By Source (Organic Compounds, Inorganic Compounds, Natural Polymers, Synthetic Polymers, Silica Compounds), By End-User & By Regio
- Long-Acting Insulin Market Share Analysis By Product Type (Insulin Detemir, Insulin Glargine, Insulin Degludec), By Indication (Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes), By Delivery method (Pump, Needle & Syringe, Injection port), By Distribution Channel, By Reg
- Endoscope Cleaning Products Market Share Analysis By Product Type (Endoscope Detergents and Disinfectants, Endoscope Pre-cleaning Tray, Ultrasonic Cleaners), By Process Type (Manual cleaning system, Automated cleaning system), By End User & By Region - Gl
- Antiretroviral (ARV) Agents Market Trend Analysis By Drug Type (Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors, Multi-Class Combination Products, Protease Inhibitors), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) & By R
- Fast Melt Tablets Market Share Analysis By Drug Class (Anti-Psychotics, Anti-Epileptics, CNS Stimulants, Anxiolytics), By Indication (CNS Diseases, GI Diseases, CVS Disorders), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), By Region -
- Viral Disease Diagnosis Market by Product (Direct specimen examination, Viral isolation, Molecular techniques), by Virus (HIV infection, SARS-CoV, Influenza viruses, Hepatitis C virus), by End-Use (Homecare, Diagnostic Centers, Nursing homes, Hospitals) &
- Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market by Application (Infectious Diseases, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Oncology, Bone and Mineral Diseases, Autoimmune Disorders), by End User & Region – Global Forecast, Trend Analysis 2021-2031