(MENAFN- America News Hour)
A report on Asia Pacific Mobile Robotics Market was recently added by Kenneth Research into its database, which is aimed at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market all around the world. The report covers various parameters on the basis of which the market is evaluated, including the market size, market volume and the growth rate observed by the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Asia Pacific Mobile Robotics Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
The Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector in Canada consists of more than 41,500 companies, out of which, over 37,000 companies come under the category of software and computer services industries. Hence, around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry are involved in software and computer services, 4.5% companies are in ICT wholesaling, 3.4% in communications services and the remaining 2.2% companies are involved in ICT manufacturing in the country, as per the Canadian ICT Sector Profile released by the Government of Canada in 2018.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Asia Pacific mobile robotics market will grow by 17.2% over 2020-2026 with a total addressable market value of $73.73 billion for the same period.
Highlighted with 37 tables and 52 figures, this 132-page report“Asia Pacific Mobile Robotics Market 2020-2026 by Offering, Product Type, Mode of Operation, Industry Vertical, End User, and Country: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire Asia Pacific mobile robotics market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis, with estimates and forecast covering 2020-2026. (Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of Asia Pacific market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify Asia Pacific mobile robotics market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Offering, Product Type, Mode of Operation, Industry Vertical, End User, and Country.
Based on offering, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Hardware (further segmented into Vehicle Frame, Payloads, Controllers and Sensors, Propulsion, Data Collection and Processing, Other Systems)
Based on product type, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Unmanned Marine Vehicle (UMV) (further segmented into Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV))
• Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) (further segmented into Tracked, Wheeled, Legged, Other Mobility)
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) (further segmented into Fixed Wing Drones, Rotary Blade Drones, Nano Drones, Hybrid Drones)
• Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) (further segmented into Tow Vehicles, Unit Load Carriers, Forklift Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Hybrid Vehicles, Other Vehicles)
• Other Types
Based on mode of operation, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Remotely Operated
Based on industry vertical, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Agriculture & Forest
• Real Estate & Construction
• Power & Energy
• Defense & Security
• Industry and Manufacture
• Logistics and Retail
• Education & Research
• Other Verticals
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
Based on end user, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
Geographically, the following national/local markets are fully investigated:
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC (further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
For each of the aforementioned countries, market analysis and revenue data are available for 2019-2026. The breakdown of major national markets by Product Type, Mode of Operation, and Industry Vertical over the study years (2019-2026) is included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in Asia Pacific mobile robotics market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD's Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Boston Dynamics (Softbank Group Corp)
DAIFUKU Co., Ltd.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
John Bean Technologies Corporation
Mobile Industrial Robots
Ubtech Robotics Inc.
(Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Asia Pacific Mobile Robotics Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.