“Mordor Intelligence” The electric vehicle charging adapter market report covers the current and upcoming trends with recent technological developments. Volkswagen Group is investing strongly in electric vehicles charging adapter. The group plans to invest around EUR 60 billion on the development, including areas of adapters, hybridisation, electric mobility between 2020 and 2024.
Electric Vehicle Charging Adapter Market Overview
The electric vehicle charging adapter market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 20% during the forecast period, 2020-2025. The adoption of electric vehicles is increasing rapidly worldwide due to factors like such as environmental concerns and stricter government norms to reduce air pollution. With the increasing demand and growing investments for electric vehicle electric vehicles, specifically in Europe and North America, charging adapters has seen a rise in demand. With almost 2 million units of electric cars sold across the world, many electric vehicle charger manufacturers such as Robert Bosch GmbH, ChargePoint, Inc., Zencar, Pod Point, and Eaton are finding it challenging to meet the customer's demand.
Download free sample here – Electric Vehicle Charging Adapter Market
Electric Vehicle Charging Adapter Market – Geographical Overview
Europe has the largest share in the electric vehicle charging adapters market
Europe region currently dominates the electric vehicle charging adapters with the Netherlands, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom has the largest electric vehicle charging infrastructure. This is due to the higher adoption of EVs and rising sales in the region. In 2019, the electric vehicle sales were highest in Norway, which recorded 80,000 units of sales followed by Germany, France, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, respectively. Major European automotive manufacturers are heavily investing in the manufacturing of electric vehicles and related charging infrastructure. For instance, Volkswagen Group is investing strongly in electric vehicle charging adapters. The group plans to invest around EUR 60 billion in development, including areas of adapters, hybridization, electric mobility between 2020 and 2024.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Battery Systems for Electric Vehicles Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Electric Vehicle Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021 – 2026)
Key Highlights of the Electric Vehicle Charging Adapter Market
- The electric vehicle charging adapter market is fragmented with various international and regional players such as Robert Bosch GmbH, ChargePoint, Inc., Zencar, Pod Point and Eaton. Although to have the edge over its competitors, the major EV charging adapter manufacturing companies are making joint-ventures, partnerships to launch newer products.
- The government initiatives and investments to enhance electric vehicle charging growing steadily over the past few years and are expected to increase in the coming years. According to a study of Transport & Environment, Europe will require about 3 million public charge points by 2030 with an investment of approximately EUR 80 billion for public and private charging infrastructure.
- Home charging adapters will see a significant boost with newer types of home chargers entering the market. For instance, ChargePoint offers Level 2 home chargers that can charge up to 50 amps, adding up to 60 km per hour on most electrified vehicles.
Related Reports and Links
- Electric Bus Charging Infrastructure Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
List of Key Players in the Electric Vehicle Charging Adapter Market
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- Pod Point
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric
- Delphi Automotive
- Signet Electronic Systems
- Aptiv PLC
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global electric vehicle charging adapter market on the basis of vehicle type, EPS Type, end-user industry, and geography:
- Vehicle Type (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- EPS Type (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Home Charging Systems
- Commercial Charging Systems
- Mode of Charging (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- AC Level 1 Charging Adapter
- AC Level 2 Charging Adapter
- DC Charging Adapter
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle-East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle-East and Africa
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.