(MENAFN- PR Newswire) BANGALORE, India, Oct. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vaccines Market is Segmented By Type - Recombinant Vaccines, Viral Vaccines, Polysaccharide Vaccines, Others, By Application - Rabies vaccine, Influenza vaccine, HPV vaccine, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Leprosy vaccine, Polio vaccine, JE vaccine, Others. Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021 - 2026. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Infectious Diseases Category.
In 2020, the global Vaccines market size was USD 42560 million and it is expected to reach USD 62780 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the vaccines market are:
The vaccine market is expected to increase due to an increase in the incidence of both viral and bacterial infectious diseases. Additionally, as people become more aware of early disease detection and prevention, demand for protective vaccines rises, thereby increasing the vaccine market growth.
Furthermore, the global vaccines market is likely to be driven by increased investment in the discovery of novel vaccines in the future.
View Full Report:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF VACCINES MARKET
Due to the rising prevalence of infectious diseases like HIV, hepatitis, and tuberculosis, governments and pharmaceutical companies are investing heavily in vaccine development. The COVID pandemic, for example, has resulted in over 80 million cases worldwide, and many manufacturers have products in the pipeline to treat the disease, which will fuel the vaccine market in the coming years. Furthermore, the majority of countries are working to flatten the community transmission curve, which is raising vaccination demand. In addition, an increase in the prevalence of infectious diseases like malaria, influenza, is boosting income.
Vaccine development has become more appealing due to a rising knowledge of the benefits of vaccination, improved understanding of pathogen biology and the human immune system, and more favorable regulations governing vaccine damage compensation.
Novel vaccine production and adjuvant technologies have also facilitated the development of vaccinations for new indications with high unmet demand. Vaccines, which have a far greater barrier to entry than generic copies of branded medications, are becoming increasingly commercially viable as huge pharmaceutical companies face significant revenue losses owing to generic versions of branded drugs. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the vaccine market.
Furthermore, the vaccine market is expected to grow due to rising demand for new pharmaceuticals to replace those that have lost their effectiveness, as well as an increase in the number of clinical trials being conducted to create vaccines.
However, on the other hand, the vaccine market's growth is also hampered by strict restrictions and high vaccine costs. The vaccine market will also be hampered by a lack of understanding of some vaccines, cost-prohibited vaccinations in third-world countries, and limited availability and affordability.
Inquire For Sample:
TOP COMPANIES IN THE VACCINES MARKET
The major players in the global Vaccines market include Merck, GSK, Sanofi, etc. The top 3 players have 45% share of the global market.
VACCINE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS:
North America and Europe are the main markets, they occupy about 65% of the global market. This is due to the growing demand for vaccination among adults and children, increasing government efforts toward vaccination programs, and most of the vaccines available in the U.S.
Based on type, Recombinant Vaccines are expected to hold the largest share of about 35%. Increased technical advanced devices, an increasing number of regulatory approvals, increased frequency of infectious diseases, and growing penetration of key market participants are driving the recombinant vaccines market.
Based on the application, HPV held the largest share of about 35%. The rising incidence of HPV-related cancers such as anal, oropharyngeal, and genital areas, as well as rising demand for HPV vaccinations to help prevent infections, are expected to propel the market forward.
Inquire For Regional Report:
Vaccines Market By Type
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Viral Vaccines
- Polysaccharide Vaccines
Vaccines Market By Application
- Rabies vaccine
- Influenza vaccine
- HPV vaccine
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Leprosy vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- JE vaccine
Vaccines Market By Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Vaccines Market By Company
- MedImmune LLC
- J & J(Crucell)
- China National Biotec
Inquire For Chapter Cost:
Inquire For Customization:
Buy Now for Single User:
Buy Now for Enterprise User:
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- In 2020, the global Conjugate Vaccine market size was USD 9680.6 million and it is expected to reach USD 12070 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.2% during 2021-2027.
- The global mRNA Cancer Vaccines and Therapeutics market size is projected to reach USD 968.6 million by 2027, from USD 213.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 24.1% during 2021-2027.
- Global and United States Recombinant Vaccines Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter's 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product: Recombinant Vaccines, Product-Type: Subunit Recombinant Vaccines, Attenuated Recombinant Vaccines, Vector Recombinant Vaccines, Application: Recombinant Human Vaccines, Animal Recombinant Vaccines.
- Bacterial Vaccines market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and others. Rise in prevalence of several infectious and non-infectious diseases and technological advancements are projected to drive the global bacterial vaccines market during the forecast period. Additionally, increase in vaccination programs, government and non-government initiatives, and rise in demand for combination vaccines boost the growth of the global market.
- The global Childhood Vaccines market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Childhood Vaccines market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource.
- In 2020, the global Pneumococcal Vaccine market size was USD 7980 million and it is expected to reach USD 7688.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 1.1% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Meningococcal Vaccine market size was USD 251 million and it is expected to reach USD 339.2 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.4% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Rabies Vaccine market size was USD 877 million and it is expected to reach USD 1178 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Influenza Vaccine market size was USD 5154 million and it is expected to reach USD 6867 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.8% during 2021-2027.
- Human Papillomavirus(HPV) Vaccines market is segmented by region (country), players, by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Human Papillomavirus(HPV) Vaccines market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource.
- In 2020, the global Hepatitis B Vaccines market size was USD 1004.9 million and it is expected to reach USD 1137.2 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 1.8% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Hepatitis A Vaccine market size was USD 770 million and it is expected to reach USD 896 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 2.1% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Polio Vaccine market size was USD 669.5 million and it is expected to reach USD 906.5 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.2% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Tuberculosis Vaccine Treatment market size was USD 72 million and it is expected to reach USD 87 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Travelers Vaccines market size was USD 3091.3 million and it is expected to reach USD 5578.8 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 8.8% during 2021-2027.
- Global HIV Vaccines Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
Click Here To See Related Reports On Vaccines
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
Contact Us: Valuates Reports[email protected] For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225For IST Call +91-8040957137WhatsApp: +91-9945648335Website: Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook -
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.