(MENAFN- America News Hour) In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Regional Asia-Pacific 5G Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Regional Asia-Pacific 5G Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The fifth generation of mobile technology (5G technology) is expected to cater to the demand and provide the business frameworks needed by and beyond 2020. In addition to driving a connected society, 5G wireless technology will bring about socio-economic transformations through productivity, sustainability and well-being. Mobile 5G seems to be the next big thing in the global digital connectivity ecosystem. The Asia-Pacific 5G market is anticipated to expand at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 166% and will be worth of USD 64.22 Bn by 2025.
A recent study stated that the Asia-Pacific market would lead the commercial deployment of 5G services. About 28% of mobile operator is expected to offer 5G by 2020, and 71% of MNOs are already engaged in 5G planning and are expected to offer 5G services before 2024. Low TCO is the one of the key drivers propelling the 5G market.
The Asia-Pacific 5G market is classified into SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections. This is further divided into data per user, and 5G data traffic for each category. In the Asia-pacific SIM cellular connections hold more than 90% of the market share, whereas SIM M2M cellular connections are anticipated to show a grow rate that is close to 200%. SIM cellular connections, is expected to increase to 29GB from 2019 to 2021 and from 2022 a peak in traffic is expected and hence forth we have assumed constant usage. On the other hand, for SIM M2M cellular connections, 5G data usage per month per user will be around 3.3GB in 2019 and is expected to grow at an increasing rate.
Based on region, the Asia-Pacific 5G market is classified into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and the rest of APAC. China is expected to hold a significant market share and it is expected to have more than 400 Mn connections by 2025. This may be because of large economies of scale that will reduce the prices of 5G device.
Key growth factors:
o The major growth factors of the Asia-Pacific 5G market are continuous evolution towards enhanced bandwidth, lower latency, enhanced security and openness of mobile networks
o Rapid Population Penetration: Considering the growing global smartphone and mobile internet adoption, mobile internet penetration in the Asia-Pacific region has doubled over the last five years, reaching just half of the population by the end of 2016. This means that the future scope is immense considering the present scenario
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
Threats and key players:
o The region faces growth challenges, such as regulatory pressure, and launch of new operators
o The key players in this market are NTT Communications, SK Telecom, Tata Communications, China Mobile, and CSL
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific 5G market
2. The forecasted market size data of the Asia-Pacific 5G market
3. The forecasted market size for the segments of SIM cellular connections and SIM 2M cellular connections, and each segment’s data usage (GB/month) and data traffic (EB/year)
4. The forecasted market size of the 5G market based on applications: Internet of Things, Robotics & Automation, Virtual Reality, and Other
5. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific 5G market
6. Market drivers and challenges in the Asia-Pacific 5G market
7. Current and forecasted market size data based on countries – China, Japan, India, South Korea, and the rest of the APAC region
8. Analysis of company profiles of the major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the Asia-Pacific 5G market and its segments, based on countries and applications
2. Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the Asia-Pacific 5G market
3. Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Regional Asia-Pacific 5G Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.