(MENAFN - Trend News Agency) Details added: the first version posted on 16:10
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Mar.19
The Operational Headquarters under the Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers made a decision to extend the special quarantine regime in the country until 06:00 (GMT+4) on June 1, 2021, Trend reports on Mar.19.
In accordance with the decision, in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in Azerbaijan and its possible consequences, the special quarantine regime in the country will be extended until 06:00 June 1, 2021.
Besides, the work of public transport will be suspended on the following dates:
- from 00:00 April 3 to 06:00 April 5;
- from 00:00 April 10 to 06:00 April 12;
- from 00:00 April 17 to 06:00 April 19;
- from 00:00 April 24 to 06:00 April 26;
- from 00:00 May 1 to 06:00 May 3;
- from 00:00 May 8 to 06:00 May 10;
- from 00:00 May 15 to 06:00 May 17;
- from 00:00 May 22 to 06:00 May 24;
- from 00:00 May 29 to 06:00 May 31.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.