(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The global braze alloys market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption rate of the brazing process, over processes like welding and soldering, and increasing demand for aluminum brazing alloys from the automotive industry are expected to drive the market.
– Fluctuating prices of the base metals is likely to hinder the growth of the market.
– Development of vacuum brazing technology is likely to provide growth opportunity for the market to grow through the years to come.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Growing Usage in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
– In the aerospace industry, braze alloys are used in a variety of advanced military aircraft and commercial aerospace engine components. Brazing alloys are used in various parts of an aircraft engine to join components exceptionally well, such that, they are able to deliver a strong bond over time in the extreme temperatures present within jet engines.
– The use of brazing alloys can be found in fuel systems, high pressure turbines, high compressor and low turbine, power units, etc.
– With brazing alloys improving the thermal barrier in jet engine hot section, the interest of using brazing alloys in the aerospace industry is only expected to rise.
– In Asia-Pacific, the aerospace industry is growing at a fast rate, as many of the countries have increased their spending on defense platforms and technologies. The aerospace industry in the United States is one of the largest in the world. Europe is continuously investing in new airplanes, with business aviation estimated to increase at a rapid rate in the coming years.
– In South America, Brazil experienced a growth in its aircraft manufacturing activities, primarily due to Embraer, which is the country's aircraft manufacturer.
– With increasing manufacturing activities in the aircraft industry, the demand for brazing alloys is expected to grow through the forecast period.
United States to Dominate the North America Region
– The United Stated has the largest aerospace industry in the world, and one of the largest automotive, marine, and construction markets, which are continuously expanding at a steady pace.
– The total commercial aircraft fleet in the country is expected to reach 8,290 in 2038, owing to the growth in air cargo. Additionally, the US mainliner carrier fleet is expected to grow at an average rate of 45 aircraft per year, as the existing fleet is getting older.
– Exports of aerospace components to countries, such as France, China, and Germany, along with robust consumer expenditure in the United States, is driving the manufacturing activities in the aerospace industry.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
– The United States is the second-largest producer of automotive after China. Various automotive manufacturing companies are continuously investing in the country, amidst threats from the government to increase levies on auto imports from Mexico.
– The gradual growth of the commercial construction sector, primarily in office space construction, is likely to have a positive impact on the market studied. Additionally, rise in home sales, coupled with the renovation of the existing houses, is boosting the demand for residential construction in the United States.
– In terms of size, the electronics market in the United States is the largest. Owing to the usage of advanced technology, increasing number of R&D centers, and rising demand from consumers, the braze alloys market is expected to grow over the forecast period.
– Owing to the rapid pace of innovation in the advancement of technology and R&D activities in the electronics industry, there is a high demand for newer and faster electronic products. There is a spur in the number of manufacturing plants and development centers in the United States, focusing on high-end products, which is expected to boost the demand for braze alloys over the forecast period.
The global braze alloys market is partially consolidated in nature. Some of the major players operating in the global braze alloys market include Aimtek Inc., The Harris Products Group, Lucas-Milhaupt, Oerlikon Metco, and Sulzer Ltd, amongst others.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption Rate of Brazing Process Over Processes like Welding and Soldering
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Aluminum Brazing Alloys from the Automotive and Aerospace Industries
4.2.1 Fluctuating Prices of Base Metals
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report braze alloys market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.