(MENAFN- iCrowdNewsWire) AMA Research recently released research coverage on Global Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market that evaluates and provides market size, trend, and estimation to 2026. The Surgical Navigation Systems and Software market study provides ready-to-access and self-analyzed study with significant research data proves to be a useful document for managers, industry consultants and key executives to better understand market trends, growth drivers, opportunities and upcoming challenges and competitors development activities.
Key Players in This Report Include: Braun (Germany), BrainLab AG (Germany), CAE Healthcare (United States), ClaroNav (Canada), Collin SAS (France), Fiagon AG Medical Technologies (Germany), GE Healthcare (United States), Smith & Nephew (United Kingdom), Stryker Corporation (United States), Surgical Theater, Inc. (United States), Xion GmbH (Germany), Zimmer Biomet (United States), Heal Force (China), Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Masmec S.p.A. (Italy), Medtronic (United States)
Download Sample Copy of Surgical Navigation Systems and Software market @
What is Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market:
Surgical navigation systems are an essential part of computer-aided surgery (CAS). These systems represent a concept that supports surgical interventions based on digital imaging technology. Surgical navigation systems are used to guide surgeons’ movements during a surgical procedure. On the other hand, surgical navigation systems also help in the process of automating the tasks of surgical navigation systems. These systems are used in orthopedics, ENT, neurology, and other surgical specialties. The software technology enables surgeons to plan and navigate procedures. Real-time observations take place via MRI, scanner, video camera, or another imaging process. The image contains navigation data with which the surgeon can determine the exact position within the organism. Medical imaging is sometimes used to help plan surgery before surgery. The data integration allows the system to compare the actual position of the target object with the ideal location determined during the planning phase. Such systems can be mechanical, electromagnetic, or optical. The most common of all are the optical devices, either passive or active. In the former case, cameras localize certain markings such as reflective targets, certain shapes, or colors. Active systems localized the LEDs.
- Rising Prevalence of Target Disorders Such As Osteoarthritis, Brain Cancer, And ENT Disorders
- Growing Trend in an Increased Adoption of Fluoroscopic Guidance for Surgical Navigation Systems
- Rising Preference for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Rising Reimbursement Coverage for Orthopedic Procedures
- Increased Number of Surgical Procedures
- Rising Awareness on the Benefits of Computer Assisted Surgeries (CAS)
- Increasing Number of Road Accidents Requiring Emergency Medical Procedures
- Rise In Population Aged 60 Years And Above
- Increasing Incidence of Orthopedic and Neurological Disorders
Gaps and Opportunities:
- Technological Advancements in Surgical Navigation Systems Adds Features, Higher Success Rate, and Newer Application in Device
- Easy Operations, Improves Surgical Results, And Improved Quality of Treatment Drives the Market
The Global Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market Scope and Break Down are illuminated below:
by Application (Orthopedic, ENT, Neurosurgery dental, Cardiac, Others), Technology (Optical, Electromagnetic (EM), Hybrid), Navigation System Type (Neurosurgery Navigation Systems, Orthopedic Navigation Systems, ENT Navigation Systems, Spinal Navigation Systems, Dental Navigation Systems), End-Use (Hospitals, Physician Practitioners, Ambulatory Surgery Centers)
Have Customization? Market an Enquiry Now @
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share, and growth rate of the following regions:
- The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Turkey, Egypt and Rest of MEA.)
- North America (United States, Canada & Mexico)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of LATAM.)
- Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands Nordic nations, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Australia and Rest of APAC Countries).
Major highlights from Table of Contents:
Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market Study Coverage :
- Evaluate Market Competitiveness; Analysing Major manufacturers, emerging player's growth story, and key business segments analysis of Surgical Navigation Systems and Software market.
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market Executive Summary: It gives a summary of overall studies, growth rate, available market, competitive landscape, market drivers, trends, and issues, and macroscopic indicators.
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market Size by Region Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market, Profiles of players are studied on the basis of SWOT, their products, value chain, financials, and other development factors.
Important Sections Covered in Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market Report:
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Overview, Definition and Classification Market drivers and barriers
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Market
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Capacity and Production*, Revenue (Value) by Region (2021-2026)
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Supply (Production), Consumption, Export-Import* by Region (2021-2026)
- Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis Surgical Navigation Systems and Software Cost Analysis, Industrial/Supply Chain Analysis, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers, Marketing
- Strategy by Key Manufacturers/Players, Connected Distributors/Traders Standardization, Regulatory and collaborative initiatives, Industry Road map and value chain Market Factors Analysis.
** wherever applicable
Read Complete Summary and Table of Content @
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.