(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Aug 27, 2021, 07:52 /Comserve / -- Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The market for anti-graffiti coatings is expected to witness a CAGR of over 3.5% during the forecast period. Some of the major factors driving the market studied is the elimination of re-painting costs and devaluation of property. However, strict regulations on the fossil fuels used in coatings are likely to restrain the market.
- The introduction of Bio-based technology coatings is likely to act as an opportunity for market growth in the future.
- North America accounted for the highest market share, followed by Europe. North America is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
Construction Industry to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
- In the construction industry, anti-graffiti coatings are applied on various substrates including concrete, masonry, wood, metal, etc.
- According to the Bureau of Justice, the most common form of vandalism is graffiti. The cleanup process of these undesirable arts burden businesses and property owners, and also account for a considerable portion of municipal budgets across the world.
- On average, American cities spend about USD 12 billion on the cleanup of graffiti art each year. Some of the major targets for graffiti in construction structures include business buildings, historical monuments, schools, public stations, shopping malls, government buildings, etc.
- Several major cities in the North American and European regions are experiencing an increase in graffiti, where most of it exhibits hatred for police, administrations, etc. Application of anti-graffiti coatings is one of the effective steps in avoiding graffiti on structures and other properties.
- Owing to the increase in the graffiti incidents, especially in the North American and European regions, the construction industry segment is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Market
- North America represented the largest regional market for the anti-graffiti coatings market.
- This immense demand for anti-graffiti coatings is a consequence of the growing cases of graffiti and expenditure on the removal of graffiti in the region.
- In the North American region, the United States provides the major market for anti-graffiti coatings.
- The ongoing developments in nanotechnology and bio-based technology in this region are also expected to drive the market for anti-graffiti coatings.
- Hence, owing to the aforementioned factors, North America is likely to dominate the anti-graffiti coatings market during the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
The market for anti-graffiti coatings is partially consolidated as the major share of the market is distributed among a few key players. Some of the major manufacturers in the market include The Sherwin-Williams Company, 3M, BASF SE, Akzo Nobel NV, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, etc.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Elimination of Re-painting Costs and Devaluation of Property
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Strict Regulations on the Fossil Fuels Used in Coatings
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Automotive and Other Transportation
5.2.3 Other End-user Industries
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of the Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request For Full Report >> Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.