(MENAFN- EIN Presswire)
Functional Pet Treat Market
In 2021, the U.S. was the most prominent market in North America, and is projected to reach $102.4 million by 2031 Increase in adoption of pets (especially dogs and cats) and awareness regarding various pet care and pet grooming products such as functional, supplements, medicines, and nutraceuticals.” - Roshan Deshmukh
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, May 27, 2023 /einpresswire.com / -- According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled,“functional pet treat market by Pet, by Application, by Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031." The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
Get Free Report Sample PDF:
The functional pet treat market was valued at $290.96 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $722.8 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Consumers are increasingly demanding pet treat products that address specific health conditions. Obesity is a problem among pets due to overfeeding and a lack of physical activity, especially for indoor cats. Concern for the health of pets has propelled consumers paying closer attention to the ingredients used in pet food products. Increase in number of low-fat and low-calorie products, as well as weight-control foods, have been introduced to address these issues.
Manufacturers are seizing opportunities to grow sales by manufacturing functional pet treats related to specific diseases and targeting life stages and specific breeds of pets. As consumer spending on pet food has increased, companies are manufacturing premium quality functional pet food according to categories of diseases related to pet breed, age, and lifestyle. Furthermore, growth in pet humanization and an increase in spending on pet grooming & treat are expected to boost the growth of the functional pet treat market during the forecast period.
The functional pet treat market share is segmented into pet, application, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of pet, the market is categorized into dog, cat, and others. By application, it is segregated into bone health, brain health, obesity, skin disease, and others. Depending on distribution channel, it is divided into pet stores, pharmacies, veterinary clinics, online stores, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Rest of LAMEA). On the basis of pet, the cat segment was valued at $68.2 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $176.4 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 9.7% from 2022 to 2031. Smaller pets are ideal companions as per the lifestyle of a busy pet parent.
Procure Complete Report:
Manufacturers are increasingly offering product ranges and variants from baby cats to adult cats. However, organic functional cat treats are increasingly marketed as buyers are switching to healthy & nutritious treat to meet their cats' therapeutic needs. With increase in health-consciousness among cat owners regarding their pets, product manufacturers aim at offering treats without adding artificial additives, false colors, and preservatives.
On the basis of application, the skin diseas segment is estimated to reach $284.6 million by 2031 at a CAGR of 9.6%. Bone health supplements are gaining significant importance among pet owners as bone problems in cats, dogs, and other pet animals have become more prominent, which sometimes affect their day-to-day activities. Moreover, joint pain, osteoarthritis, dysplasia, and osteochondritis dissecans are serious joint issues that need to be dealt with as soon as their symptoms arise in pets.
Distribution channel, the pet stores segment is estimated to reach $109.1 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8.9%. A specialized pet shop, popularly known as a pet store, sells different kinds of animals, treat types, and pet accessories under one roof. Specialized pet shop is the second fastest growing sales channel after internet sales. Consumers are benefited with wider and specific option as per their pets' requirements.
Region-wise, Asia-Pacific has been gaining considerable traction in the functional pet treat industry, and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. pet care product manufacturing companies are heavily investing on developing countries, including China and India as these countries are anticipated to witness significant growth opportunities, owing to increase in product demand with rise in population of pet animals.
Enquiry About Report:
The key players profiled in this report include Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Bacterfield, DAR PRO Ingredients, IsoNova Technologies LLC, Kerry Group, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, PDM Group (Prosper De Mulder Ltd.), Petcurean Pet Nutrition USA Inc., Roquette Frères, and The Scoular Company.
Reasons to buy:
○ Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
○ Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
○ Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
○ Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
○ Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
○ Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
○ Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Read More Trending "AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ pet treats market is projected to reach $29.7 billion by 2031
○ cat treats market Top Factors That Are Leading The Demand Around The Globe
○ Cat Litter Market is projected to reach $11,293.30 million by 2030
○ Vegan Pet Food Market is estimated to reach $16.3 billion by 2030
○ Pet Boarding Market is projected to reach $35.8 billion by 2031
○ Pet Training Services Market is projected to reach $6.84 billion by 2031
○ Pet Clothing Market is projected to reach $7.66 billion by 2031
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? - Allied Market Research