(MENAFN- The Peninsula) The Peninsula Online
Doha: The Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI) issued a circular regulating work practiced in commercially licensed service villas.
In a statement on its official social media accounts, the Ministry said:
1. The service villa should not be connected to the residence, and the residence should not be a part of the villa.
2. Adherence to the scope of the license, and non-operation outside of the villa.
3. The service license is issued for the villa as a whole, and not a part of it.
4. Adherence to health requirements as determined by the competent authority for certain activities.
5. Adherence to the safety, security and civil defense conditions as required by the competent authority.
6. Adherence to the type of activity registered in the commercial license issued for the villa, which also must comply with the activities stipulated in the ministerial decision.
MoCI calls upon the owners of commercially licensed service villas to abide by the authorized commercial activities and adhere to the requirements to avoid legal accountability.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.