(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
Tokyo, May 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global energy management systems market was estimated at US$ 45.11 billion in 2021. In the global market, energy management systems are gaining traction. The deployment of automated energy management systems has accelerated in recent decades. The market for energy management systems is expanding and developing in response to rising concerns about pollution and carbon emissions. Additionally, the government is highlighting the necessity of energy usage, which is strengthening the market for energy management systems.
Get the Sample Pages of Report@
Furthermore, the increasing usage of renewable energy sources is increasing the demand for energy management systems. The worldwide energy management systems market is being developed in collaboration with government agencies by the key industry participants. Energy management systems are inherently cost-effective and efficient. This factor is driving the growth of the energy management systems market globally.
The Asia-Pacific region led the market with highest revenue share in 2021. Energy management systems are in high demand in Asia-Pacific due to a lack of electricity in some locations. The market is also being driven by growing industrialization and urbanization. The large investments in the development of energy management systems are contributing to the market's growth in Asia Pacific region.
The North America region is expected to grow at the fastest rate. Government laws governing energy storage and management are propelling the market forward. Furthermore, the government is enacting rules that encourage the adoption of energy systems. This aspect is propelling the energy management systems market in North America to new heights.
Ask here for more customization study@
- The building energy management systems (BEMS), home energy management systems (HEMS), and industrial energy management systems (IEMS) are the different product types of energy management systems. Among all these segments, the industrial energy management systems (IEMS) is the dominating segment. This is due to the rapid adoption of the energy management systems in industrial areas.
- On the basis of component , sensors dominate the energy management systems market. Technological advancements and the adoption of innovative products are driving the segment's growth.
- By solution , the carbon energy management holds the largest market share in the global energy management systems market. Carbon energy management systems are in high demand due to causes such as the depletion of fossil fuels and increased environmental concerns.
- On the basis of vertical , power and energy dominate the energy management systems market. In the power and energy industries, energy management systems are frequently employed. Energy management systems make it possible to detect and monitor energy usage on a regular basis. This also aids in the seamless operation of industries. As a result, this element is fueling the segment's expansion.
- By end use , the residential holds the largest market share in the global energy management systems market. Residential energy management systems are used. Over the projected period, the worldwide energy management systems market will be driven by growing electricity billing rates in residential regions.
| Report Scope || Details |
| Market Size in 2021 || USD 45.11 Billion |
| CAGR || 14.55% from 2022 to 2030 |
| Revenue Forecast by 2030 || USD 153.62 Billion |
| Base Year || 2021 |
| Forecast Data || 2022 to 2030 |
| Companies Covered || Siemens AG, Honeywell Inc., General Electric Company, Emerson Process Management, Elster Group GmbH, Daintree Networks, Schneider Electric, C3 Energy, Daikin Industries and Gridpoint Inc. |
Growing government initiatives
Due to rising environmental concerns and to reduce or curb the carbon emissions and greenhouse gases emissions, the governments all around the world are taking continuous efforts. The favorable government policies are helping to drive the demand for energy management systems. The government is also investing into the infrastructural development projects. Thus, all of these factors are driving the growth of the energy management systems market.
Lack of awareness
The demand for energy management systems has increased over the period of time. The energy management systems are adopted in every vertical of industries. The energy management systems help in energy consumption. However, small and medium sized enterprises are not aware about energy management systems. Thus, lack of awareness about the energy management systems is hindering the growth of the energy management systems market globally.
Surge in installation of smart meters and grids
The demand for advanced energy management systems is growing due to development of smart infrastructure. This has directly impacted the adoption of smart grids and meters in the developed and developing nations. The installation of smart grid enables to reduce cost and enhanced efficiency. As a result, surge in installation of smart meters and grids is creating lucrative opportunities for the energy management systems market growth.
High cost of implementation
The energy management systems have wide range of advantages such as cost saving and energy saving. But the implementation of the energy management systems requires huge amount of money. Some of the small and medium level organizations are not able to afford such huge amounts. The implementation includes labor and land, which is characterized as huge costs. Thus, high cost of implementation is a huge challenge for the expansion of the energy management systems market.
- Materials Informatics Market Research Report 2021 – 2027
- Product Lifecycle Management Market Research Report 2022 – 2030
- Buy Now Pay Later Market Research Report 2022 – 2030
- The Enel Group, through its innovative energy services business line, Enel X, and European infrastructure investment fund Infracapital reached an agreement in January 2020 to expand the Cogenioenergy efficiency and distributed generation joint venture through a new firm operating throughout Spain.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation acquired Smarter Grid Solutions of the UK in August 2021. The acquisition will help the company improve its distributed energy resource management products.
- Industrial Energy Management Systems (IEMS)
- Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
- Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS)
- Display Devices
- Carbon Energy Management
- Demand Response Management
- Utility Billing and Customer Information System
- Power & Energy
- Telecom & IT
- Retail & Offices
By End Use
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy this Premium Research Report@
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
Tags Energy Management Systems Market Size Market Share Precedence Research Market Growth Energy Management Related Links
- Energy Storage Systems Market
- Hydropower Generation Market
- Energy Retrofit Systems Market
- Energy Storage as a Service Market
- Hydrogen Energy Storage Market
- Advanced Energy Storage Systems Market
- Renewable Energy Market
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.