(MENAFN- Trend News Agency ) BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 24
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The erupted 44-day second Karabakh war ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan's territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
C hronicle of the 28-th day of the second Karabakh war :
- President Ilham Aliyev was interviewed by French Figaro newspaper.
- The stockpiles of weapons, ammunition and fuel of Armenian armed forces were destroyed , and Armenian UAVs were neutralized.
- The Armenian armed forces shelled Azerbaijani settlements.
- Video of the destruction of Armenian military equipment during the night was published. An Armenian fighter jet was destroyed .
- Azerbaijan's Gubadly district was shelled using artillery from the territory of Armenia.
- Azerbaijani artillery units continued to inflict crushing blows on the Armenian armed forces.
- Armenian armed forces' attempt to attack Azerbaijani units was prevented. The Azerbaijani Air Force destroyed Armenian military equipment and infrastructure, as well as combat equipment.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.