(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) New York, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Professional Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact And Recovery" -
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the Professional Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Professional services market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider professional services market, and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters
• Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
• Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
• Introduction – The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by type and by ownership.
• Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the Professional services market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
• Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the Professional services industry supply chain.
• Product Analysis – This chapter describes examples of the leading products in the major companies in the Professional services market.
• Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers' trends/preferences in the global Professional services market.
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global Professional services market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
• Impact of CoVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the Professional services market.
• Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
• Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
• Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Professional services market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Professional services market size, percentage of GDP, and average market expenditure.
• Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region's market size (2019), historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global Professional services market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the Professional services players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market Background – This section describes the Professional services and wholesale market of which the Professional services market is a segment. This chapter includes the global Professional services and wholesale market 2015-2020 and 2020-2025, values, and regional analysis for the Professional services and wholesale market
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
• Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for Professional services companies in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
• Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
Markets Covered: 1) By Service Type: Design, Research, Promotional And Consulting Services; Legal Services; Accounting Services; All Other Professional, Scientific And Technical Services
1) By Type of Design, Research, Promotional And Consulting Services: Scientific Research And Development Services; Architectural, Engineering Consultants And Related Services; Management Consulting Services; Advertising, Public Relations, And Related Services; Specialized Design Services; Market Research Services; Environment Consulting Services; Photographic Services
2) By Type of Legal Services: B2B Legal services; B2C Legal Services; Criminal Law Practices; Hybrid Legal Services
3) By Type of Accounting Services: Payroll Services; Tax Preparation Services; Bookkeeping, Financial Auditing; Other Accounting Services
4) By Type of Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services: Translation Services; Other Professional, Scientific, And Technical services
Companies Mentioned: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited; PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC); Ernst & Young; KPMG; Accenture Plc
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, market comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 48+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.