( MENAFN - GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq
N)ew York, NY, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled 'Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market By Product (Adhesives & Sealants, Cleaners & Solvents, Lubricants & Greases, Paints & Coatings, Oils & Hydraulic Fluids, and Others), By Application (Interiors, Airframes, Engines, and Systems), By Distribution Channel (Aftermarket, and OEM), By End-Use (Defense, and Aerospace): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026' .
'According to the research report, the global Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market was estimated at USD 1,350 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1,900 Million by 2026. The global Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2019 to 2026'.
Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market: Key Market Insights Overview
Aircraft and military aircraft are subjected to extreme weather and temperature fluctuations. This may result in metal corrosion or component failure. In aircraft and other vehicles, aviation and defense chemicals are mainly used for corrosion prevention, coating, environmental maintenance, polishing, pest control, and so on. These chemicals aid in the improvement of different physical and chemical properties of aircraft parts, allowing for a smooth flight. The airframes of defense equipment and sensors are particularly fragile. To secure these components, manufacturers use high-quality chemical substances. The global aerospace and defense chemical distribution industry is being driven by this. The aerospace and defense chemical distribution industry has benefited from the need for a routine inspection of defense technology.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market @
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 195+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market?
3) Who are the top market players in the Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market: Industry Major Market Players
- Spectrum Aerospace GmbH
- Univar Solutions Inc.
- AirChem Consumables
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc.
- Aviall Inc.
- Boeing Distribution Services Inc.
- Overlake Oil Inc.
- Jaco Aerospace
- Aerospace Chemical Supplies Ltd
- AVIOCOM B.V.
- Ellsworth Adhesives
- Sky Mart Sales Corp
- Aviation Chemical Solutions Inc.
To know an additional revised 2020 list of market players, request a sample report:
The integration of assault helicopters into the armed forces of different countries has resulted in an increase in the number of airplanes used for military purposes. Different forms of aircraft chemicals are used in the advancement of airplane technology. The aerospace and defense chemical distribution industry is gaining traction as a result of this. Another market growth driver that would fuel retail demand is increased defense spending. In 2017, global defense investment surpassed USD 1.7 trillion, and this figure is projected to continue to climb in the coming years. The Aerospace and Defense Chemical Distribution industry has expanded rapidly as a result of increased demand for aircraft. Furthermore, for major players in the aerospace and defense chemical distribution industry, the easy availability of materials coupled with the potential to tailor services provides a huge business opportunity. The key drivers of increasing air travel demand in developed countries are affordable airfares, rising middle-class incomes, and big countries' economic growth. Air travel has become more accessible to Asians thanks to the presence of low-cost airlines like Cebu Pacific and AirAsia. The rising demand for air travel in the Asia Pacific region would be a major growth enabler in the aerospace and defense chemical delivery industry. In China, the number of people who flew rose from 290 million in 2006 to about 1 billion in 2016. The aerospace and defense chemical distribution industry, on the other hand, is constrained by high investment and manpower safety requirements. This makes it difficult for new companies to enter the aerospace and defense chemical distribution industry. Univar Inc. is a major player in the market with a worldwide footprint. The company has a solid market share and has a variety of value-added services. The company has taken strategic moves such as mergers and acquisitions, opening sales centers, and so on in order to maintain its market position.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @
As aircraft and military equipment are exposed to harsh climatic environments, the market for specialized chemicals in the aerospace and defense chemical delivery industry is growing. For example, Graco, a leading provider of fluid control devices, has announced the purchase of E.V. Roberts, a manufacturer, and dealer of materials for aerospace and electronics, to serve the North American aerospace industry. Metal corrosion and part degradation are typical issues with airframes for defense equipment. As a result, chemical manufacturing firms in the aerospace and defense industries are scaling up their efforts to become global leaders in end-to-end personalized supply chain solutions. For example, Pattonair, a leading aerospace and defense supply chain support provider, recently announced the acquisition of Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc., an aerospace industry expert in operational performance, in order to become a highly diversified provider of flexible supply chain solutions with a wide product portfolio.
Interiors was a highly profitable division of the global aerospace & defense chemical distribution industry in terms of application. This pattern is expected to persist for the duration of the projected period. The significant use of aerospace and defense chemicals in the interiors sector for cleaning, painting, and finishing is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. During the forecast era, the market is expected to benefit from increased demand for aerospace and defense chemicals in other applications such as airframes, engines, and systems. Lubricants, greases, liquids, and hydraulic fluids are also part of the systems segment. Hydraulics, landing gears, flight controls, bleed mechanisms, and cooling systems are all made from these materials.
Request Customized Copy of Report @
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
Aerospace and defense chemicals are in high demand in North America. The area is expected to continue to dominate the global market in the coming years as demand for aerospace and defense chemicals in aircraft and helicopters grows. Increased aircraft manufacturing in North America is expected to raise demand for adhesives and sealants, cleaners and solvents, lubricants and greases, paints and coatings, and oils and hydraulic fluids in the near future. As a result, in the coming years, the aerospace and defense chemical distribution market in the area is expected to expand. The increased focus on aircraft servicing, repair, and overhaul (MRO) activities is one of the major factors driving the development of the aerospace and defense chemical delivery industry. Metal rust, wear, and tear is very common in aerospace and defense components, such as airframes and other components, resulting in device failure. As a result, companies have begun to successfully market aerospace and defense chemicals in order to assist leading aerospace and defense machinery manufacturers in the end-to-end supply chain.
Browse the full 'Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market By Product (Adhesives & Sealants, Cleaners & Solvents, Lubricants & Greases, Paints & Coatings, Oils & Hydraulic Fluids, and Others), By Application (Interiors, Airframes, Engines, and Systems), By Distribution Channel (Aftermarket, and OEM), By End-Use (Defense, and Aerospace): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026' report at
This report segments the aerospace & defense chemical distribution market as follows:
Global Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market: By Product Segmentation Analysis:
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Cleaners & Solvents
- Lubricants & Greases
- Paints & Coatings
- Oils & Hydraulic Fluids
Global Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market: By Application Segmentation Analysis
Global Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market: By Distribution Channel Segmentation Analysis
Global Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market: By End-Use Segmentation Analysis
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
Aerospace Floor Panels Market:
Aerospace & Defense Elastomers Market:
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client's/customer's conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn:
Follow Us Twitter:
Facts & Factors