(MENAFN- America News Hour)
“Increasing awareness of the efficient use of natural resources to drive the metal recycling market.”
The global metal recycling market size will grow from USD 277.12 billion in 2023 to reach USD 406.16 billion by 2033, at a projected CAGR of 7.95%.
The metal recycling market is driven by strict laws pertaining to waste management.
“Use of recycled metal in the building & construction sector projected to increase during the forecast period.”
The building & construction segment is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector in the next five years. Due to growth of infrastructure development and construction related activities, the demand for metal recycling is projected to grow in this sector.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report:
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the metal recycling market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as metal recyclers, scrap metal dealers, and distributors. The following figure provides a breakdown of the type of companies to which the primary sources belong, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up.
By Company Type: Tier 1: 41%; Tier 2: 42%; Tier 17%
By Designation: C-level: 48%; Manager Level: 32%; Others*: 20%
By Region: North America: 38%; Europe: 35%; Asia-Pacific: 18%; RoW: 9%
Note: Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
Tier-1: Revenue USD 500 million
Tier-2: USD 100 Revenue USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various key metal recycling companies profiled in the report are as follows:
1. ArcelorMittal (Luxembourg)
2. Nucor Corporation (U.S.)
3. Commercial Metals Company (U.S.)
4. Sims Metal Management Limited (U.S.)
5. Aurubis AG (Germany)Linde Ag (Germany)
6. European Metal Recycling Limited (U.K.)
7. Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan)
8. Tata Steel Limited (India)
9. Baosteel Group Corporation (China)
10. Remondis SE & Co. KG (Germany)
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the metal recycling market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, partnerships and joint ventures, and acquisitions.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.