(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
United States, Rockville MD, Sept. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At present, the global coagulation factor concentrates market enjoys a valuation of US$ 7.8 billion. This Fact.MR industry survey predicts the sales of coagulation factor concentrates to rise at a healthy CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2027.
Growing prevalence of blood disorders and rising investments in healthcare R&D are expected to majorly favor coagulation factor concentrates market growth over the next five years. Government initiatives to boost awareness about blood disorders, rising adoption of prophylaxis treatment, and high incidence of hemophilia are other factors that will potentially propel coagulation factor concentrate sales through 2027.
However, lack of awareness about blood disorders in emerging and underdeveloped economies is expected to hurt market growth to some extent.
For Critical Insights on Coagulation Factor Concentrate s Market, Request a Sample Report
Rising adoption of prophylaxis treatment, growing incidence of hemophilia in newborns, upsurge in demand for hemophilia treatment , and high investments in healthcare research and development are other factors that could potentially uplift coagulation factor concentrates market growth over the next five years.
However, the high costs of blood disorder treatments and lack of awareness of blood disorders in developing economies are anticipated to have a hindering effect on the overall coagulation factor concentrates market potential.
How Will the Coagulation Factor Concentrates Industry Fare Across Geographies?
“North America & Europe to Spearhead Global Coagulation Factor Concentrates Market Growth”
The North America coagulation factor concentrates market is projected to account for a prominent market share in the global industry landscape throughout the forecast period.
Rapid adoption of novel treatments, the presence of developed healthcare infrastructure, and increasing investments in the healthcare research and development sector are expected to prominently augment coagulation factor concentrate demand in this region through 2027. The market for coagulation factor concentrates in Canada is predicted to evolve at a CAGR of 6.4% over the next five years.
Investments to improve healthcare infrastructure and increasing supportive government initiatives to boost awareness of blood disorders are expected to favor coagulation factor concentrate sales in Europe over the coming years. Key countries that coagulation factor concentrate suppliers should keep an eye out for in this region are France, Italy, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The Germany coagulation factor concentrates market is anticipated to exhibit expansion at a CAGR of around 4.5% through 2027.
The Asia Pacific coagulation factor concentrates market is anticipated to be driven by an increasing blood-related disorder-affected patient pool and rising investments in healthcare infrastructure development. India is anticipated to be one of the key markets for coagulation factor concentrates owing to the high prevalence of hemophilia in the country.
To learn more about Coagulation Factor Concentrates Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Key Segments Covered in the Coagulation Factor Concentrates Industry Survey
- By Type :
- Coagulation Factor IX
- Coagulation Factor XIII
- Other Types
- By End User :
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutions
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Coagulation factor concentrate providers are focusing on expanding their revenue generation capacity by getting new approval for their products from regulatory authorities.
- In July 2022, Novo Nordisk, a Danish multinational pharmaceutical organization, announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved REBINYN®, Coagulation Factor IX, GlycoPEGylated for regular prophylaxis in adults and children. REBINYN is a recombinant DNA-derived coagulation factor IX concentrate.
Other recent developments by key companies such as Baxter International Inc., Octapharma, LFB, Biotest, Green Cross Corporation, Shanghai RAAS Blood Products, and Sanquin have also been listed in this new market study on the coagulation factor concentrates industry.
Coagulation factor concentrate manufacturing companies are projected to focus on expanding their research scope and on winning approvals for their products from regulatory authorities.
A detailed account of all the strategies adopted by major and minor market players has been listed in this new coagulation factor concentrates market survey by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Get Customization on Coagulation Factor Concentrates Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the Coagulation Factor Concentrates Market
- CSL Behring
- Kedrion S.P.A.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
Key Takeaways from Coagulation Factor Concentrates Market Study
- The global coagulation factor concentrates market valuation is US$ 7.8 billion.
- Demand for coagulation factor concentrates is projected to surge at a CAGR of 7.8% through 2027.
- By 2027, the market is set to reach a size of US$ 11.4 billion.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure, growing prevalence of hemophilia, rising investments in healthcare R&D, and supportive government initiatives to boost awareness about blood disorders are expected to favor market growth.
- Currently, the U.S. coagulation factor concentrates market is valued at US$ 2 billion.
- High costs of blood disorder treatment and stringent regulatory norms are expected to hinder market potential to some extent.
- The China coagulation factor concentrates market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 2.5 billion by the end of 2027.
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Healthcare Domain-
Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market - Global automated breast ultrasound system market to record a value CAGR of 9.3% over the period of forecast, 2018 to 2027. Over 1,800 units of automated breast ultrasound systems are foreseen to be sold worldwide by 2027-end.
Patient Temperature Management Systems Market - Patient temperature management systems offer several advantages in the medical parlance, such as reducing the blood loss during surgeries, lowering the risk of neurological disorders after cardiac arrest and for aiding in a rapid recovery post-surgery.
NGS Data Analysis Market - Continual advancements in data integration & cloud computing solutions have effectively helped in addressing the data-handling bottlenecks, which involves analyzing large high-throughput sequence data.
Neonatal Ventilator Market - Introduction of ventilators for neonates were one of the time changing and life-saving innovations that manufacturers developed to provide life-saving support for neonates having respiratory ailments.
Immunoassay Market - The global immunoassay market is forecast to grow at a 6% value CAGR, during the forecast period 2022-2032, reaching a market value of US$ 53 Billion. In 2021, the market was valued at US$ 28 Billion, and is likely to reach US$ 29.6 Billion in 2022, registering a Y-o-Y growth rate of 5.7% .
ENT Surgical Devices Market - According to researchers, the market is growing primarily due to an increasing number of ENT disorders and the increasing number of patients undergoing plastic surgery. With the growing popularity of robotic surgery, ENT surgical devices are becoming more popular among healthcare organizations.
Dental Lasers Market - The global dental lasers market grew at an impressive CAGR of 7.6% during the 2012-2016 period on the back of increasing number of edentulous population and adults who have immediate dental needs.
Basal Cell Carcinoma Treatment Market - Delay in basal cell carcinoma (BCC) treatment can lead to complications regarding the skin, muscle, and even bone damage. Hence, patients suffering from BCC are opting for non-surgical treatments such as superficial radiation therapy (SRT), since this treatment is associated with fewer complications. SRT is gaining increased popularity in the basal cell carcinoma treatment market.
Foley Catheters Market - The global foley catheter market is expected to grow at a stable CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2031. The market was valued at over 4 Bn in 2020, and is likely to expand 1.7x to reach US$ 7.1 Bn across the aforementioned forecast period.
Surgical Equipment Market - The surgical equipment market is exhibiting steady growth, especially backed by higher inclination towards minimally invasive procedures. Coupled with this, rising incidence of chronic ailments and cases of accidents have been creating growth prospects for the market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Tags Coagulation Factor Concentrate Coagulation Factor IX Research Laboratories Academic Institutions Related Links
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Analysis by Product (Reagents & Consumables, Equipment, Synthesized Oligonucleotides, DNA Oligonucleotides), by Application (Research, Therapeutics), by End-User & by Region - Global Insights 2022-2032
- Sepsis Diagnostics Market Analysis by Product (Blood Culture Media, Instruments, Assays & Reagents), by Method (Conventional, Automated), by Pathogen (Gram-Negative, Gram-Positive), by Regional Forecast 2022-2032
- NGS Sample Preparation Market Analysis Report By Product Type (Instruments, Kits, Reagents & Consumables), By Application (Drug & Biomarker Discovery, Diagnostics, Precision Medicines), By End User, By Region - Global Forecast 2022-2032
- Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market Analysis by Drug Class (Bisphosphonates, Selective Estrogen Inhibitor Modulators (SERM), Parathyroid Hormone Therapies), by Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), by Region - Global Forecast 2022-2026
- Artificial Saliva Market Analysis by Product (Oral Sprays, Oral Solutions, Oral Liquids, Gels, Powders), by Age Group (Adults, Paediatrics), by Distribution Channel, by Region - Global Forecast 2021-2026
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Market by Procedure (Laparoscopic, Robotic Surgery, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection), by Disorder Type (Orthopedic, Cosmetic & Bariatric, Gynaecological), by End User, by Region - Global Insights 2022-2032