(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
United States, Rockville MD, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The U.S and Canada travel market is anticipated to secure US$ 952 Million in 2022 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 10.14% from 2022 to 2032. Expansion of the market can be attributed to the growing number of millennial and middle-income traveler groups.
According to the World Tourism Organization, the economic contribution of tourism in 2021 is likely to have garnered US$ 1.9 trillion, against US$ 1.6 trillion in 2020. The growing trend of transformational travel focusing on wellness journeys to rejuvenate the mind, spirit, and body is likely to drive the market positively.
The travel and tourism exhibitions in the USA is a salient factor that is likely to augment the market size during the forecast period. For instance, World Deer Expo 2022 would feature a weekend for people who are fond of outdoor activities. Another such exhibition is Scuba Show 20223, which would feature displays related to areas like marine, adventure, underwater photography, seafood preparation, and marine conservation. Such factors are expected to encourage people to travel, which will eventually benefit the US and Canada travel industry during the forecast period.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Request for More Info at:
Additionally, the launch of other traveling apps, such as the Una Travel App from startup XOKind curates collaborative itineraries for individual travelers and groups majorly based on interests. Another such example is, Out of Office, which allows users to browse travel recommendations from trusted sources and then book them via OpenTable, and the new TPG App from travel website The Points Guy, which aims to enhance the power of users' accumulates loyalty rewards points.
On the contrary, factors such as U.S's withdrawal from Afghanistan and issues between France and the U.S over AUKUS trilateral submarine deal have affected USA's image as a superpower and has also affected other travel industry. Besides, the number of visas issued by American embassies across Europe has dropped dramatically compared to pre-COVID times.
Key Takeaways from the U . S and Canada Travel Market
- The millennial segment is anticipated to dominate the US and Canada market during the forecast period. In 2022, the segment is expected to claim around 50% revenue share.
- The US and Canada travel market to secure about US$ 2.5 Billion during the forecast period.
- The Luxury segment to dominate the US and Canada market during the forecast period. In 2021, the segment secured about 32% of the global revenue.
- The US and Canada travel market is expected to secure US$ 952 Million by 2022.
- The US and Canada travel market is anticipated to display a CAGR of 10.14% during the forecast period.
Key players in the US and Canada travel market include Expedia, Inc., Booking Holdings Inc., American Express Global Business Travel (GBT), TCS World Travel, Abercrombie & Kent USA, LLC, Exodus Travels Ltd., BCD Travel, Intrepid Travel, Topdeck Travel Ltd., and Trafalgar.
- In April 2021, Expedia launched new features and ad campaigns in anticipation of increased travel. Changes such as a new itinerary experience allow travelers to see all the details of their trip in one place, Plans to simplify the insurance experience, and help travelers discover and experience more of the destination, among others.
- In November 2021, Booking Holdings Inc. announced that it inked an agreement to acquire Getaroom, a B2B distributor of hotel rooms, from Court Square Capital Partners for about $1.2 billion.
To Gain In-Depth Insights on U.S and Canada Travel Market , Request Methodology at
What is the Contribution of Startups in Developing the U.S and Canada Travel Market?
Airalo, Ditto, Amenitiz, Troop, Yoti, The Hotels Network, Smooss, Blueboard, Port, Hopin, and Butler Hospitality are some of the emerging entities in the US and Canada travel market. Startups are likely to make a significant contribution to the market.
- For instance, Airalo, which offers digital SIM cards to travelers raised US$ 5.4 Million in Series A funding. The round was initiated by Rakuten Ventures with participation from Antler, Sequoia Capital India's Surge program, LG Technology Ventures, Plug and Play Ventures, Go Ventures, and others. Thus, startups are anticipated to make a notable contribution to boosting the US and Canada travel market.
Key Segments Profiled in the US and Canada Travel Market
- By Type :
- Luxury Travel
- Business Travel
- Cruise Travel
- Specialty/Activity/Sports Travel
- Budget Travel
- By Age Group :
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
- By Country :
- U.S Travel Market
- Canada Travel Market
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global retail coolers market, presenting a historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Type (Luxury, Business Travel, Cruis, Specialty/Activity/Sports, Budget), by Age Group (Millennial, Generation X, Baby Boomers), & Region (North America).
About the Consumer Goods Division at Fact.MR
The consumer goods team at Fact.MR offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Consumer Goods Domain-
Epilators Market - Epilators Market Analysis, By Type (Tweezers, Springs, Wet-Use, Rotating Disc Epilators), By Distribution Channel (Commercial Channels (Salons), Retail Pharmacies, Mail Order & Online Channels) - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032
Incontinence Bedding & Furniture Protection Market - Incontinence Bedding & Furniture Protection Market By Product Type (Drip Collectors, Pessaries, Adult Diapers, Cunningham Clamps, Bed Pads, Bed Sheets), By Gender (Male, Female), By Usage (Reusable, Disposable), By Distribution Channel (Institutional Sales, Retail Stores, Online Channels) & Region - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032
Trade Finance Market - Trade Finance Market By Trade Activity (Factoring, Export Credit, Insurance), By Transaction (Domestic Only, International Only), By End User (Importers & Exporters, Banks & Financiers, Insurers & Export Credit Agencies) & Region - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032
Heart Rate Monitor Watch Market - Heart Rate Monitor Watch Market Analysis, By Operating System (Android, iOS), By Application (Healthcare, Sports, Personal Assistance), By Display Type (PMOLED, AMOLED, TFT LCD) - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032
Non-alcoholic Hand Sanitizers Market - Non-alcoholic Hand Sanitizers Market Analysis, By Product Form (Foam, Gel, Cream, Liquid), By Packaging Type (Flip Flop Bottles, Pump Bottles, Spray Bottles), By Pack Size (Below 100 ml, 101 ml - 300 ml, 301 ml - 500 ml, 501 ml & Above), By End Use (Institutional, Household), By Sales Channel (Offline, Online) - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032
Automatic Pet Feeder Market - Automatic Pet Feeder Market Analysis, By Pet Type (Dogs, Cats, Other Pet Types), By Capacity (Less Than 2 Liters, 2 -5 Liters, Above 5 Liters), By Distribution Channel (Online Sales Channels, Offline Sales Channels) - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158
Tags U.S and Canada Luxury Travel U.S and Canada Business Travel U.S and Canada Cruise Travel U.S and Canada Budget Travel Related Links
- Textiles Home Decor Market Analysis, By Product Type (Floor Coverings, Kitchen Linen, Bath/Toilets, Bed Linen/Bedspreads), By Application (Indoor DÃ©cor, Outdoor Decor), By Sales Channel (Offline, Online) - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
- Humectants Market Growth by Product (Alpha-hydroxy acids and polysaccharides, Glycerol, Sugar alcohol, Glycols), by Source (Natural Humectants, Synthetic Humectants), by Application Regional Forecast 2022-2032
- Avalanche Airbags Market Analysis By Category (Small <20l, Medium 20l-35l & Large >35l ) By Airbag Type (Mono Avalanche Airbags & Dual Avalanche Airbags) By Activation Type ( Canister/ Cartridge Powered & Electric Fan Powered Avalanche Bags) By System Typ
- Tamper Evident Labels Market Analysis & Trends By Material (PET-Based Tamper Evident Labels & Paper-Based Tamper Evident Labels) By Technology (Radio Frequency Identification, Near Field Communication Tag & Sensing Labels) By End-Use Industry & Region til
- Loudspeaker Market By Speaker Type (Satellite Speakers, Subwoofers, Soundbars, Wall-mounted Speakers, Outdoor Speakers), By Application (Communication, Automotive, Home Entertainment)- Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
- Baby Prams and Strollers Market Analysis Report By Product Type (Lightweight, Jogging, Standard, Double / Triple Strollers), By Age (0 - 6 months, 6 - 12 months, 12 - 36 months), By Sales Channel (Baby Boutiques, Specialty Stores, Modern Trade), By Region
- Homeopathy Products Market Analysis Report By Product Type (Tincture, Dilutions, Biochemics, Tablet), By Source Type (Plants-Based, Animals-Based, Minerals-Based Homeopathic Products), By Application (Analgesic and Antipyretic, Respiratory, Neurology) - G
- Surfactants Cleansers and Adjuvants Market Analysis by Product Type (Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants), By Form (Dry Surfactant Cleansers, Liquid Surfactant Cleansers) - Global Industry Insights 2022