Woman Electrocuted To Death In South Kashmir's Shopian| MENAFN.COM

Monday, 08 August 2022 05:31 GMT

Woman Electrocuted To Death In South Kashmir's Shopian


(MENAFN- Kashmir Observer)

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A woman died due to electrocution at her home in Balpora village in South Kashmir's Shopain district on Wednesday.

Reports said that the woman was engaged in some household chore, when she received a high volt electrical shock, leading to her instant death.

The deceased woman has been identified as one Tanseema Jan wife of Fayaz Ahmad Thoker.

Meanwhile, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group : Join Now

MENAFN29062022000215011059ID1104449394


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.