(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> over 100 people attended free health check up camp at mapsko casa bella in gurugram - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- Over 100 people attended free health check-up camp at Mapsko Casa Bella in Gurugram
- CaseFox Placed at 7th by GetApp's Category Leaders for Legal Document Management Software
- 7 Blockchain Security Issues You Should Know About
- Cable IPTV player VNet Services enters FTTH market using Alepo's fixed broadband solution
- Eves' Entrepreneurs Excellence Academy (E3) launches 'The BRIDGE Program' for Women who wish to plunge in entrepreneurship!
- Punyam Academy Has Launched Online Course on Certified Food Safety Supervisor Training – Level 1
- Did COVID lockdowns make us fat? Israeli scientists try to understand in a new study
- Free Hearing Test Campaign Was Conducted By Hearing Solutions At Governerpet, Vijayawada.
- Moonshine, India's first and Asia's leading brand of Meads, forays into Rajasthan
- RoundGlass Sports to launch tennis academy to redefine tennis coaching in India
- MacSonik Software Presenting an Exclusive Software to Split the Large-Sized PDF Files For Mac
- Cigati OST to PST Converter 21.9 Released with Power-Packed Features
- Shoproom.in has Launched Moblie Popcase Online for 100+ Models
- Homes247.in to expand its full-fledged operations to Hyderabad & Chennai
- 'Yas for 50' celebrates 50 days for UAE's 50th Anniversary with hundreds of prize giveaways
Gurugram, 18th October 2021: Over 100 people attended a free health check-up camp at Mapsko Casa Bella, Sector 82, Gurugram. The camp was an initiative of RWA, Mapsko Casa Bella. It was led by Dr Tarun Choudhary, an ophthalmologist from TARUN EYE, Janakpuri, New Delhi and featured medical tests such as a computerised eye check-up, computerised eye pressure check-up, spectacle prescription, eye dryness check-up, blood sugar test, blood pressure check-up, etc. All safety measures, including the use of masks and sanitisers and well-spaced seating arrangement, were taken to minimise the transmission risk of COVID-19.
“The objective of the camp is to ensure access to preventive care and well-being of residents. We are glad that it received an overwhelming response. At Mapsko, we are committed to undertaking such initiatives for the benefit of our residents,” said Rahul Singla, Director, Mapsko Group.
"We thank Mapsko RWA for this wonderful initiative, especially during COVID-19, which has curtailed our frequent travel. Initiatives
Company :-PR Professionals
User :- Ankita Soni
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.