(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 04:50 /Comserve / -- Currency Exchange Software Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The currency exchange software market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.50% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. With foreign exchange volatility has fallen over the past few years since the record levels of liquidity provided by the central banks have calmed the markets, it has left investors with separate ways to wring a profit from the trading currencies. As per the Deutsche bank, the end of 2019 experienced slowdown across all currencies, including the commodity currencies, the Scandinavian and the EUR crosses, and even GBP, because of the most significant political upheavals saw lower volatility.
- Also, the excessive currency spreads and hefty bank charges for payments that cross national borders have been affecting the individuals as well as merchants. Considering Europe, alternatives to traditional banks for remittance were prevalent. On the other hand, such a trend has been emerging in Asia with the growing fintech activity and increased investments in Southeast Asia. This has opened a space in the money transfer market with players using technology can provide transparency on price. For instance, TransferWise, a startup valued at USD 3.5 billion, offers a solution that uses algorithms to predict which country will need liquidity, when, and top up the bucket accordingly with its own.
- This has opened a space in the money transfer market with players using technology can provide transparency on price. For instance, TransferWise, a startup valued at USD 3.5 billion, offers a solution that uses algorithms to predict which country will need liquidity, when, and top up the bucket accordingly with its own.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
Cloud Segment is Expected to Hold the Major Share
- Cloud-based systems are cost-effective, as they can use the software on a pay-per-use basis. Enterprises have various benefits as the cloud-based software offers advantages, including low maintenance costs, the limited requirement for hardware infrastructure, more accessible and faster implementation of IT solutions, and less dependency on in-house IT personnel with no licensing fees. The technology can be deployed for financial institutions on a cloud infrastructure where the services are accessible online or on mobile and are available through APIs that can be integrated into the existing system.
- Moreover, enterprises can access data and services through web-based platforms, such as web browsing. The short implementation time also reduces the cost of implementation, thereby improving the return on investment (ROI). Various companies in the market, such as 4xLabs Pte. Ltd is focusing on software design, architecture and testing, automation of processes with continuous integration, and a deployment system by leveraging the cloud.
- In January 2020, Euronet has changed the name of its API-accessible and cloud-based payments solution from the Digital Integrated Payments Cloud to the REV Payments Cloud. The product's technology remains the same as its purpose of providing developers API access to Euronet's software technology and platforms (payments, issuing, compliance, currency exchange, etc.) as services and the company's network of ATMs, POS terminals, and Ria Money Transfer locations.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- The region houses a vast number of enterprises among the small money transfer firms, travel agencies, and forex fixing companies. Also influenced by the adequate and upgraded IT infrastructure availability and dispersion for foreign exchange organizations and money transfer firms, are coupling to boost the market for the development of currency exchange software in the region. The Foreign Exchange products sellers globally are partnering with the leading United States brokers to enter a lucrative market.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
- For instance, in July 2019, AFEX got selected by The Money Cloud, a UK-based FX marketplace platform for consumers and businesses, as its FX partner to mark an entry into the United States. AFEX is a foreign exchange specialist that offers customizable global payments and API solutions. The Money Cloud's platform for businesses and private clients make the process of comparing international exchange rates secure and transparent. The platform additionally, allows clients to send money to multiple beneficiaries using different brokers
- A home-grown company, CXI, in December 2019, developed a strategic relationship with Duty-Free Americas Inc. as its exclusive foreign currency provider. Such expansion strategies in the country are aiding the retail stores with additional revenues by leveraging on technology amidst the competitive exchange rates. Recently, in April 2020, Derivative Path Inc, a cloud financial technology company across interest rate derivatives and FX, partnered with Currencycloud, an offeror of embedded FX and B2B cross-border payments platforms, this is in line with aiding the community and regional banks with a full-scale solution to manage and grow their FX programs.
The currency exchange software market is quite fragmented and consists of several players where a significant number of the players are currently dominating the market. With the innovation across software advancement, most of the companies are expanding their market presence, thereby securing new contracts by tapping into the unique demands of the emerging economies. The market is even witnessing various mergers and acquisitions.
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Assessment of COVID -19 Impact on the Industry
4.5 Market Drivers
4.5.1 Increasing Number of International Transactions
4.5.2 Growing Investments in the Fin-tech Industry
4.6 Market Restraints
4.6.1 High Transaction Charges
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> Currency Exchange Software Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.