(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> new yorker electronics announces acquisition of omni pro - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- 1,500 candidates to participate in the IndiaSkills 2021 Regional Competitions
- Herndon Carpet Cleaners Released New Official Website
- Haynes Plumbing & Heating Inc. Presented 8 Discount Coupons
- New Yorker Electronics Announces Acquisition of Omni-Pro
- WEM to showcase no-code at Gartner ITxpo Barcelona
- New Yorker Electronics Announces New Partnership with Knight Electronics
- As part of Expansion, RBT Team Conducted Recruitment Drive for various Positions
- 5th Global Fashion Week Inaugurated with Great Pomp and Show
- Meal Mile Nutrients and Impact Guru Foundation join hands to support the malnourished across India
- Mega Legal Aid Camp to be organized at MM(DU) campus
- a1qa is on the way to GITEX Global 2021
- Softline ActivePlatform is now available on Microsoft's AppSource Marketplace
- Vasu Healthcare felicitates Pushpa Pagdhare, Singer of 'Itni Shakti' Prayer Song
- ChicLab Store Reveals Winter Collection Slim Fit Overall Dress at Discounted Prices.
- MacSonik Software Introducing an Advanced Solution to Convert the MBOX Files On Mac
× Add To My Favorites
are you sure you want to add this.
Add to Favorites New Yorker Electronics Announces Acquisition of Omni-Pro 2021-10-14 03:46:15 Technology
Northvale, New Jersey, USA -- New Yorker Electronics, Co., Inc., a global franchised distributor of passive electronic components, discrete semiconductors and supply chain services, today announced the acquisition of Omni Pro Electronics, Inc., a leading electronic component distributor, located in Addison, Texas. Omni Pro maintains a deep inventory of industrial control and board-level components used in a broad array of industrial, commercial, and aerospace/defense applications.
“The purchase of Omni Pro is an integral component of our aggressive acquisition plan, which targets distributors whose products and corporate culture complement our own,” said Barry Slivka, President of New Yorker Electronics.“We are actively identifying companies that fit our acquisition model and have in place the financial, strategic, and operational expertise to execute the purchase of those distributors who meet our criteria.”
Ari Frankel, Chief Operating Officer of New Yorker Electronics noted,“The acquisition of Omni Pro further affirms our growth-via-acquisition strategy, which is implemented to yield economies of scale for both New Yorker Electronics and the acquired distributor. Moreover, our customers now have enhanced direct franchise access to an outsized portfolio of quality components from a wider selection of manufacturers and value-added services. We are looking forward to, and actively working to complete our next acquisition.”
About New Yorker Electronics
Headquartered in Northvale, New Jersey, New Yorker Electronics, Co., Inc. ( is a global franchised distributor of electronic components, value-added services, and supply chain solutions to the world's leading OEMs and contract manufacturers in the commercial, industrial, and aerospace/defense, markets. Founded in 1948, the AS9120B and ISO 9001:2015 certified company has earned a reputation for delivering superior levels of reliability and customer support while providing direct franchise access to an extensive ready-to-ship inventory of passive, interconnect, electromechanical and Mil-Spec components, as well as semiconductor devices.
Company :-New Yorker Electronics
User :- Mark Pappas
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.