(MENAFN- GetNews) Market Size – USD 19.65 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.8%, Market Trends – Higher demand for the smart guns & its Ammunition
The increasing emphasis on self-defense and extensive rise in investment in arms & ammo for the defense & law enforcement bodies are the major factors influencing the market growth.
The Global Ammunition Market is forecasted to be worth USD 28.81 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market growth include growing adoption of the ammunition for self-defense, rising domestic violence & terrorist activities, increasing interests in bird-hunting, usage of the ammunition in sports, and availability of the cost effective weapons with ammunition, to name a few.
Request a sample copy of the report @
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In November 2019, Nammo declared an acquisition of the Chemring Ordnance which is a subsidiary company of Chemring Group, would help Nammo strengthen its manufacturing capabilities in the United States.
- The polymer sub-segment is growing with the fastest CAGR of 6.3% owing to its higher efficiency in the manufacturing with 3D printing techniques and reduction in the overall costing with higher applicability in the sports and hunting purposes.
- Key players in the market Smith & Wesson Holding Corp., Freedom Group, Orbital ATK, Sturm, Ruger, & Co., Inc., American Outdoor Brand Corporation, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, Beretta S.p.A., and Raytheon Company, among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Ammunition market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Ammunition Market on the basis of Type, End Users, Caliber, Technology, Lethality, Component, Materials Used, and Region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Aerial Bombs
- Artillery Shells
- End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Law Enforcement
- Caliber Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- .338 Lapua Magnum
- .338 Norma Magnum
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Lethality Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Fuzes & Primers
- Projectiles and Warheads
- Materials Used Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @
Focal Points of the Global Ammunition Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Ammunitionmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape: The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Ammunition industry.
- Manufacturers' portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ammunition Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ammunition Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing emphasize on the self-defense
220.127.116.11. Asymmetric warfare and interpersonal relationships among countries
18.104.22.168. Increasing terrorism & domestic violence
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Regulatory hurdles & higher cost associated to it
126.96.36.199. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Ammunition Market By Application Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Aerial Bombs
5.1.4. Artillery Shells
Chapter 6. Ammunition Market By End Users Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
6.1. End Users Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Law Enforcement
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address: 14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.