Progressing on Commercialization and Technology
TAMPA, FL, Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arias Intel Corp. (OTC Markets: ASNT) (the "Company"), a technology, media and mobile gaming platform, today announced the issuance of a shareholder update letter from its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Kevin Gillespie.
Dear Fellow Shareholders,
We believe that the Company is successfully progressing on its business plan, as evidenced by our advancement on our commercialization strategy and technology milestones. In December 2017, we changed our corporate name from 'First Harvest Corp.' to 'Arias Intel Corp.' to better reflect both the evolution of the Company, as well as our vision for the future. The new name better articulates our plans to build a digital media platform for technology, media and gaming.
We believe we will begin to generate revenue from our mobile apps over the next few months, and we are excited for what is ahead in 2018. We look forward to sharing our progress with you. Below are our plans for our lines of business in 2018.
- Ufly – On-demand delivery app development completed and is in beta testing on the Apple Developer platform. The Ufly platform is similar to an UberEATS-style delivery app model, providing on-demand legal medical cannabis to qualified patients and recreational users in states where cannabis has been legalized. The logistics-based app connects an authorized user to a selection of local, legal cannabis dispensaries in designated cities using their smartphone to select and place orders. The Company has developed the Ufly app for integration with blockchain technology and a cryptocurrency payment system. The Company believes leveraging blockchain technology may solve payment and security issues, especially for legal cannabis dispensaries. The decentralized ledger within the blockchain may allow for greater compliance and may solve banking issues surrounding the cannabis industry. The Company believes this will allow dispensaries to operate in a safer environment without handling cash while increasing business and overall customer satisfaction.
- iNEO - Proprietary Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology Platform ('iNEO'). The Company plans to launch its iNEO 'coin or token' in 2018 as a medium of exchange which will be used to fund the purchase and sale of products or services from others within the same ecosystem. iNEO will initially be integrated with the Company's portfolio of mobile games and apps. Additionally, iNEO will be developed with Application Programming Interfaces, or APIs, and open-source interfaces for other developers to utilize and create additional revenue opportunities for the Company.
- Hemp Inc - mobile gaming app which recently ranked as the #1 Strategy Game on the iTunes App Store in multiple countries. We are nearing release of an updated version of the game and anticipate making additional announcements regarding celebrity game-endorsements, intellectual property development and an expanded mobile gaming portfolio.
- SportXction - real-time, interactive software system which allows a user to make play-by-play wagers on a sporting event while the event is in progress. Wagering may be conducted online while viewing a live sporting event. SportXction accepts wagers not only on the outcome of the sporting event, but also on discrete parts of the event and on specific in-game situations for such sports as soccer, football, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, rugby, cricket, among many others. The Company believes this may be applicable to its mobile games under development, but may also have a large European market for legalized gambling.
- Balance Sheet - In regards to our capital structure and financing needs, we have invested heavily to accelerate our commercialization and growth plans. More recently, an institutional convertible note holder converted to equity, which has reduced our debt exposure. We are also in negotiations to further reduce additional debt on our balance sheet.
- London Stock Exchange AIM Market ('AIM') - To broaden our investor base, the Company intends to pursue a dual-listing, and has engaged a business development consultant in the United Kingdom for the proposed listing of the Company's common stock on the Standard Segment of the Main Market of London Stock Exchange PLC, or the LSE.
- Future Opportunities – In addition to the foregoing, we are also exploring opportunities to expand a suite of mobile games and apps that may or may not be cannabis related, but target similar audience demographics as our existing apps. We may explore these opportunities through the acquisition of operating companies, asset purchases or internal development.
We look forward to a successful 2018.
All the best,
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
About Arias Intel Corp.
Arias Intel Corp. is a digital media platform for tech, media, and gaming, which includes mobile apps and gaming, augmented and virtual reality, on-demand delivery, digital and social media, and e-commerce. The Company plans to generate revenue through in-app purchases, service fees, and cross-channel advertising.
The Company's focus is on developing innovative technologies that leverage connectivity, distribution, and social networks. The Company intends to use its digital platforms to implement its unique marketing strategy that empowers viral and social mechanisms to reach a growing demographic that utilizes: (1) mobile apps and gaming, (2) social media, and (3) on-demand delivery. The Company believes its platforms are entertaining, convenient and scalable.
The Company intends to use its platform to build its subscriber base and boost users' engagement within its digital platforms to gather analytics and target advertising directly to users based on their preferences. The Company is also exploring opportunities to expand a suite of mobile games and apps that target similar audience demographics. The Company may explore these opportunities through the acquisition of operating companies, asset purchases or internal development.
For more information, please visit:
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are identified by the use of the words 'could,' 'believe,' 'anticipate,' 'intend,' 'estimate,' 'expect,' 'may,' 'continue,' 'predict,' 'potential,' 'project' and similar expressions that are intended to identify forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Although we believe that our plans, objectives, expectations and intentions reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that these plans, objectives, expectations or intentions will be achieved. Forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties (some of which are beyond our control) and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from historical experience and present expectations or projections. Actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements and the trading price for our common stock may fluctuate significantly. Forward-looking statements also are affected by the risk factors described in the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Arias Intel Corp.
(877) 749-5909 Hayden IR