(MENAFN - PR Newswire)
Technavio has announced its latest market research report Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the robotic vacuum cleaner market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market? The residential segment is the leading segment in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow? The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 18%.
- Who are the top players in the market? AB Electrolux, Dyson Ltd., Ecovacs Robotics Inc., ILIFE INNOVATION Ltd., iRobot Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sharp Corp. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges? The market is driven by the inclusion of air filters in robotic vacuum cleaners. However, the threat from counterfeit products may impede the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market? 40% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Electrolux, Dyson Ltd., Ecovacs Robotics Inc., ILIFE INNOVATION Ltd., iRobot Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sharp Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the inclusion of air filters in robotic vacuum cleaners will offer immense growth opportunities, the threat from counterfeit products is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this robotic vacuum cleaner market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market is segmented as below:
- End-usero Residentialo Commercial
- Geographyo APACo North Americao Europeo The Middle East and Africao South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The robotic vacuum cleaner market report covers the following areas:
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Size
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Trends
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies low maintenance cost and high productivity of robotic vacuum cleaners as one of the prime reasons driving the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market - The robotic lawn mower market is segmented by end-user (residential and commercial), size of lawns (small-sized lawns, medium-sized lawns, and large-sized lawns), and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and the Middle East and Africa). Download FREE Sample Report
Global Smart Robots Market - The smart robots market is segmented by product (professional service robots, personal service robots, and collaborative robots), solution (software, service, and hardware), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa). Download FREE Sample Report
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist robotic vacuum cleaner market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the robotic vacuum cleaner market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the robotic vacuum cleaner market across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of robotic vacuum cleaner market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AB Electrolux
- Dyson Ltd.
- Ecovacs Robotics Inc.
- ILIFE INNOVATION Ltd.
- iRobot Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
About Us Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Contact Technavio ResearchJesse MaidaMedia & Marketing ExecutiveUS: +1 844 364 1100UK: +44 203 893 3200Email: [email protected] Website: Report Page:
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.