(MENAFN- ABN Newswire) Melbourne, Nov 28, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - iSignthis Ltd () (), the world leading RegTech for identity verification and payment services, is pleased to announce the following trading update and guidance upgrade for the December quarter.
- iSignthis has seen an increasing number of merchant clients "go live" in the December quarter.
- Transactional volumes, a key metric for KYC & processing platform useage by our merchant clients, has seen continued growth.
- Settlements book annual Gross Transaction Value (GTV) forward commitments have increased from the previously announced $69m to ~$75m pa.
- Average net margin of 0.92% on GTV (up from 0.85%) plus a fixed fee of $0.24/transaction processed.
- Paydentity(TM) service contracted by majority of merchant clients, in addition to GTV commitments.
- Transaction volume guidance for the December quarter have increased from the previous +30% QoQ, to a revised +40% to 50% QoQ
John Karantzis has made the following statement at todays AGM:
"Based on the current qtr to date transaction volumes from existing customers, we are pleased to provide upgraded guidance for the December quarter.
Guidance for the Dec qtr has been increased from the previous 30% increase in total transaction volumes QoQ to 40-50% increase in total transaction volumes QoQ.
We look forward to announcing more customers going live over the coming weeks and months."
To view figures, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
() ()is the global leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing to meet AML/CFT requirements. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 3.5Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business.
iSignthis' and its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trade as ISXPay(R), and are an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand. ISXPay is a principal member of Mastercard Worldwide and JCB International.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.