(MENAFN- EIN Presswire)
Fabric Softeners and Conditioners Market
The global fabric softeners market owing to the ability of these products to easily mix during the rinsing cycle in the washing machines. The growth in demand for eco-friendly fabric softeners and conditioners drives the growth prospects for the global fabric softeners and conditioner market.” - Shankar Bhandalkar
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, May 17, 2023 /einpresswire.com / -- According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, "fabric softeners and conditioners market by Product Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 - 2025" The global fabric softeners and conditioners market was valued at $17,545 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $23,529 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.3% from 2018 to 2025. In 2017.
Get Free Report Sample PDF:
Fabric softeners and conditioners are added to detergents or washing machines to provide a better feel to clothes. They are used to maintain the natural elasticity and smoothness of the cloth. They form a thin layer on fabrics to make them look fluffier and give them a fresh smell. Fabric wash and care products are used to prevent clothes from damages due to regular washing and use.
In addition, these products are used in a variety of industries such as textile and hospitality for laundry. Growth in emerging markets owing to increase in population of working women and single person household coupled with increase disposable income of middle-class customers drive the growth of the fabric softeners and conditioners market.
High disposable income of the middle-class population and advent of technologically advanced laundry care system drive the growth of the industry. The use of synthetic chemicals that can harm the environment hinders the market. On the other hand, increasing demand for fabric softeners and conditioners in various sectors including households, laundry services, textile industry, hospitality, and others would create new opportunities for the market players in future.
Commercial applications segment contributed more than half of the total market share in 2017 and is expected to maintain its lead position throughout the forecast period. This segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 4.5% from 2018 to 2025, owing to the use of fabric softeners and conditioners in laundry services, textile, and other sectors for the removal of static cling and ensure improved shelf-life of clothes. The residential application segment would grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
Procure Complete Report:
Fabric softeners & conditioners are used to make the clothes soft, preserve color, and give them a long-lasting fragrance. They are widely used among households, laundry services, textile industry, hospitality industry, and others to eliminate static cling and to ensure the longevity of their clothes. Rise in demand for advanced laundry care products and expansion in aforementioned industries are expected to exhibit high demand for fabric softeners & conditioners in future.
On the other hand, fabric softeners & conditioners may turn out to be quite harmful as the artificial chemicals used in the production are expected to affect the environment as well as the consumer. This hampers the growth of the fabric softeners & conditioners market. Also, consumers are shifting their preferences to a healthy lifestyle as well as environment. These eco-friendly fabric softeners and conditioners do not harm the environment. Manufacturers of fabric wash and care products are continuously engaged in the development of such products, thus providing lucrative opportunities for the growth of the fabric softeners & conditioners market.
The key players operating in the fabric softeners and conditioners market are Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC., Dropps, Unilever PLC., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Colgate Palmolive company, Procter & Gamble Co., Lion Corporation, Kao Corporation, LG Household and Healthcare, and The Sun Products Corporation.
Key Benefits for Fabric Softeners and Conditioners Market :
○ This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global fabric softeners and conditioners market from 2018 to 2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
○ The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their global fabric softeners and conditioners market share.
○ Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
○ In-depth analysis of the global fabric softeners and conditioners market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
○ Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global fabric softeners and conditioners industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
○ The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as the global fabric softeners and conditioners market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Enquire before buying:
Reasons to buy:
. Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
. Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
. Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
. Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
. Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
. Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
. Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Read More Trending "AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ laundry detergent market is Estimated to Reach $98,139.7 Million by 2030
○ fabric wash and care market is projected to reach $23,529 million by 2025
○ Pet Conditioners Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2020-2027
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? - Allied Market Research