Aqaba Restaurant Fire Leaves Four Injured| MENAFN.COM

Monday, 08 August 2022 11:12 GMT

Aqaba Restaurant Fire Leaves Four Injured


(MENAFN- Jordan News Agency)


Amman, Aug 1 (Petra) -- A fire that broke out on Monday at a restaurant in Aqaba hospitalised four bystanders after inhaling the smoke from the fire.
A security official said the four bystanders were walking on Corniche Street when they inhaled the smoke and shortage of breath. The bystanders were rushed to the hospital and the restaurant fire was contained.
The source denied allegations the fire was caused by an explosion in the restaurant, explaining that clogged fats and oil in the ventilation system of the restaurant led to the fire.

MENAFN01082022000117011021ID1104627623


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.